• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V6 what AP are you wearing today?

Flandadcash

Known Member
Patron
Certified
2/1/19
a790e69a4ef7441cd2725a531b48ce10.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: H S and wolfiqar

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Can’t believe that few hours after I took this shot, the second hand @12 stop moving…. The rest of the movement works. You always hope it won’t happen to you lol legend I will need you mate…

Time to switch to the 57th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At your service sir. Personally I do prefer your 57th st, aesthetically wise. I think we can agree it’s the nicest looking rubberclad out there

flying-tommy

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
21/8/12
I’m very nervous because I’m traveling now to pick up something special for me tomorrow.

who can guess what kind of watch I will pick up tomorrow? it's at the top of my personal list, but I've never been able to get it in a new condition;)

Panda will travel with me.

78fac89accb768ff98118435daea9417.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

mskwatch

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/15
EU
I’m very nervous because I’m traveling now to pick up something special for me tomorrow.

who can guess what kind of watch I will pick up tomorrow? it's at the top of my personal list, but I've never been able to get it in a new condition;)

Hard to guess but that Panda with the shirt is gorgeous, if you ever get tired…. ;)

Reactions: flying-tommy

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden

Easy one, Its a Rosegold rubberclad... :)

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Great tip Tompa. terrifying how well you know me. :)

I own a gen Rosegold rubberclad and the new 26470OR and hands down the rubberclad looks so much better with the color variations in the case, dial tachy and bezel, than the 26470. Just my personal opinion though.
Congrats Tommy. :)

flying-tommy

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
21/8/12
I own a gen Rosegold rubberclad and the new 26470OR and hands down the rubberclad looks so much better with the color variations in the case, dial tachy and bezel, than the 26470. Just my personal opinion though.
Congrats Tommy. :)

Thanks AI, I hope I'm doing the right thing. but you know how much i like this watch It was a unique opportunity to get the watch in a new, unworn condition. However, the price is already very hard, but unfortunately they are no longer cheaper.

The color combination with Rosegold, Gray and black is for me a dream.

Last edited:
Reactions: legend

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Thanks AI, I hope I'm doing the right thing. but you know how much i like this watch It was a unique opportunity to get the watch in a new, unworn condition. However, the price is already very hard, but unfortunately they are no longer cheaper.

Congratulations on getting your dream watch mate. Looking forward to seeing your happy wrist shots :)

Reactions: flying-tommy

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.

And you made a great choice! It’s one of the most beautiful APs ever made IMHO. The new 26470OR just cannot compare visually at all even if they’re newer. I own both the 25940OK and the 26178OK(3126 cal), which one are you getting? Personally my favorite is the older series with the lighter grey dial but all are beautiful. For me it’s a highly collectible piece and I don’t wear them but they are good for admiring lol.