• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Diver BP factory

Desmomonstro

5/4/15
First rep of the new diver
fa707bb41ad6cf16c01d31e482dfce41.jpg
1b099e8e66161940f143f1aebd8dc62d.jpg
bc45a2e6497c363364bb18809a6cabb4.jpg

Sent from my CPH1969 using Tapatalk

Dragonfly35

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
29/4/20
Sunny country
Wow. Nice to see them.
Let starts with gen comparison.... If someone already got the gen

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
the fact that there is no clear / closeup / straight photo of the dial is not reassuring

WOnder if there is any sort of quick release strap also

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Asked for some pictures, the BF promo pics mention the use of 9015 movement.

edit:

Here's one of the pics, they are all the same but with different colors, maybe legend can help to translate the text.

Last edited:

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
AlphaProt you were asking about these a while back.

I don't expect the rep to be hair-raising, and most of the marketing messages would be bald-faced lies but you may wish to see if this looks interesting for you.

AlphaProt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
24/3/19
New Zealand
These look amazing and I love how glabrous the bezel is. Smooth and shiny!

I do wonder though legend if I would lose any hair with the new strap system?

Reactions: legend

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
These look amazing and I love how glabrous the bezel is. Smooth and shiny!

I do wonder though legend if I would lose any hair with the new strap system?

I think that the fitment between straps and plots could be refined to a hair's breadth, but being a newly pate-nted system, I do not know if the rep will be as refined.
I would not split-ends over it to be honest.

Reactions: Allure

AlphaProt

Advisor
24/3/19
New Zealand
I think that the fitment between straps and plots could be refined to a hair's breadth, but being a newly pate-nted system, I do not know if the rep will be as refined.
I would not split-ends over it to be honest.

I guess we would have to wait and see a close-up shot of the dial. I wonder if the bezel font will be as nice and bald as the previous release or not?

If it is, that's a big icing on a cake - but hey I am no pâtissier.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I guess we would have to wait and see a close-up shot of the dial. I wonder if the bezel font will be as nice and bald as the previous release or not?

If it is, that's a big icing on a cake - but hey I am no pâtissier.

I think that for the factory to cook up something as nice as this, it must have taken them a lot of scalp scratching. Comparing this to the gen will of course be like comparing mini-me to dr evil, same-same but very different. Such is the issue with AP reps in general, it will be unwise to lose sleep and follicles over it. It will be a nice watch to wear and enjoy for what it is. If I am saving a lot of money in shampoo costs for example, I may invest in one just for the heck of it.

Reactions: Allure and weezkid

AlphaProt

Advisor
24/3/19
New Zealand
It will be a nice watch to wear and enjoy for what it is.

That's a cold hard truth that some people may not be able to accept. It's like you know you're losing your hair fast, but you just have to accept it.

Rep life isn't like a walk into a pastry shop where the air smell sweet and the warmth is as comforting as a cup of hot chocolate on a snowy day. Rep liife is you go bald, and your hair said "fuck you - I'm outta here"

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
That's a cold hard truth that some people may not be able to accept. It's like you know you're losing your hair fast, but you just have to accept it.

Rep life isn't like a walk into a pastry shop where the air smell sweet and the warmth is as comforting as a cup of hot chocolate on a snowy day. Rep liife is you go bald, and your hair said "fuck you - I'm outta here"

I think that if mini-me were to run a pastry shop, it would be hilarious. But we mustn't stray too far from the topic AlphaProt like how some hair has strayed far from the head it used to be attached to. :legend:

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
Looks nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro