• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need technical help about XF 15202 reparation.

RockerArm

Known Member
2/10/19
EU
Dear friends my beloved XF 15202 worked perfectly for about 2 years but now is starting to have some issues, during the night sometimes it stops and in the morning when I pull the crown to adjust the time the rotor starts spinning fastly up when I pull the crown down again.

If anyone of you has idea about what's happening please let me know.

Else my watchsmith is asking to me some details about the movement (as long as I learned it is a modified Myota) in case of replacements need could be used any standard Myota parts?

...a last question... in the center of the rotor the "silver color small disc" is it a glued part?

Please help me guys!

Thank you!

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Afaik the movement is Miyota 9105 and the central upper part of the rotor is a glued deco disc.

Derau

Supporter
Certified
28/12/19
France
That may be the Ratchet wheel click that is stuck and dont retain the ratchet Wheel anymore ?
But in this case o think that the crown would roll back too

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant RWI

RockerArm

Known Member
2/10/19
EU
Thank you all for the informations I will tell them to my watchsmith.

About the movement (Myota 9105) it will accept the standard replacements parts or it has been deeply modified to need some specific replacement parts?

​​​​​​... by the way... dear friend it is not on sale!
I really love this watch!

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Thank you all for the informations I will tell them to my watchsmith.

About the movement (Myota 9105) it will accept the standard replacements parts or it has been deeply modified to need some specific replacement parts?

​​​​​​... by the way... dear friend it is not on sale!
I really love this watch!

I'd be surprised if it was highly modified. Anyway, I'm pretty sure that most watchmaker forum members and those who are listed over here would be capable of servicing your watch. In addition, they may do mod and/or franken jobs on your watch if you need it.

stanleebobyolo

Known Member
2/10/19
I'd be surprised if it was highly modified. Anyway, I'm pretty sure that most watchmaker forum members and those who are listed over here would be capable of servicing your watch. In addition, they may do mod and/or franken jobs on your watch if you need it.

Hey not the OP, but I've reached out to a number of the US based smiths listed there, and none of them seem to work on this movement. Has anyone had any luck getting a watchsmith to work on one of these?

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Hey not the OP, but I've reached out to a number of the US based smiths listed there, and none of them seem to work on this movement. Has anyone had any luck getting a watchsmith to work on one of these?

You can send it to me if you want. I am not based in the CONUS though. Will get it fixed for you.

Reactions: Allure