• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP ROO Franken Project help for nubie.

TW AUS

Looking Around
21/1/20
Hi All

I have a JF Factory AP Royal Oak Offshore 2017 Summer Edition V2 MOVEMENT: Asia 7750 Automatic with Secs @12 I'm keen to franken.

This will be my first franken project on an AP so please feel free to provide advice.

I’ve got a valjoux 7750 movement which I’d be keen to shoehorn in, has anyone tried mounting the Rep plate/gears required for the Sec@12 on to the ETA movemen? Yes I know that the remaining rep components will potentially create reliability issues but I already had the ETA so why not put it to some use.

Also, I've sourced gen hands already but still need to source gen dial, tachy back plate and date wheel. Is there anything else you would suggest adding I'm also looking for a modder to do the work (and help source remaining components if possible), I'm based in Australia so am happy to post o/s. Have also PMed legend but no response yet.

Thanks for your time.
TWAUS

?

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
You need a LWO283 movment (ETA 2892 with Dubois depraz Chrono modul) if you want to build a franken AP,

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
If you search in this sub forum you will find all info you need on how to build a franken, What parts needed, case work etc..

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
If you search in this sub forum you will find all info you need on how to build a franken, What parts needed, case work etc..
This

Reactions: Tompa