• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Royal Oak £160

Terrym99

Looking Around
25/7/21
Hi everyone, I’m new here! I bought a AP Royal Oak from a market in Manchester for £160 and it came with a box and it’s a very nice replica, not sure what tier it would be in lol, anyway I had a look the other day and I can see the paint is coming off on one of the mini boxes on the dial.. it’s nothing serious but I’m scared the whole dial will probably come off soon.. is there any way I can paint it or something? I’ll post a photo now.

Spitfire63

Renowned Member
29/4/18
Hi welcome to the forum, ok I’ll be the first as a replica it is very poor there are so many things wrong I don’t know where to start, it is a very cheap replica, I’m sure others will point out the issues (be kind folks).

As for your question regarding the dial paint, you’ll never be able to touch it up without it standing out like a sore thumb so I would even try to bother.

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
It is an “U1” N8 replica. Entry model in the replica world, they are worth about 120$ on DHgate. As stated above, pretty much everything is wrong with them, from construction (case is one piece with fake bezel screws) to movement to dial. But for the price they are nice daily beater. Enjoy it ( lots of us shop on DH gate for fun )

And welcome, enjoy your journey on RWI, there is lots to learn and great rewards by doing so

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
@terrym99

Don’t worry about it, replicas are replicas. Even the best replicas isn’t a gen. As long as you enjoy it and didn’t overpay for it, it’s good. You may wish to find out what you like ultimately or see what is suitable for you. Enjoy your rep journey sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Allure

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
@terrym99

Don’t worry about it, replicas are replicas. Even the best replicas isn’t a gen. As long as you enjoy it and didn’t overpay for it, it’s good. You may wish to find out what you like ultimately or see what is suitable for you. Enjoy your rep journey sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Allure and QueTip