• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New BF 15500's

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
Hey guys, just saw these pop up on Trusty, I've seen BF previously with 15202's although those didn't look quite as good IMO.

Price is quite appealing, wish there were better shots of the dial. What do we think?

Copterguy

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/17
Florida
Need qc pictures and a couple of Audemars owners to get input. At this price point, it's probably not a winner.... Who knows.

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
very very hard to tell from those pictures.

You need proper QC high res pictures and possibly someone to bite the bullet and buy some and do a review. The quality feel of the bracelet and watch etc....impossible to tell by pictures.

Garuda

I'm Pretty Popular
15/12/12
the three middle rows look rectangular? need better large pics and a straight face shot

asuwere

2/6/19
the three middle rows look rectangular? need better large pics and a straight face shot

It could be just the lighting in the photos creating that look. But yeah, need photos that show the details better.

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16

This is one thing I noticed right away. Tapisserie will also never be gen-like unless they actually use a pantograph, but I'll want to see better shots than these sterile photos to examine the dial a bit.

I don't know much about the bezel proportions for the 15500 - how do those look to someone who knows what to look for?

Reactions: legend

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
This is one thing I noticed right away. Tapisserie will also never be gen-like unless they actually use a pantograph, but I'll want to see better shots than these sterile photos to examine the dial a bit.

I don't know much about the bezel proportions for the 15500 - how do those look to someone who knows what to look for?

Sharp, E.

The bezel proportion of this release is not correct in terms of the overall width, ratio of the brushed surface to over diameter and slope gradient. That last must be wrong if the previous 2 are.

Denix31

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
27/5/19
I wish ZF would come up with their own rose gold version of the 15500, I was excited to see this rg BPF one..

Vric

Renowned Member
17/6/06
I will bite and order a leather strap one. Always liked the AP, but the full bracelet is too much for me. And price is fair for once!