• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Which Colour?

RT8906

Renowned Member
11/4/20
Canada
I've been eyeing a ZF 15500 for a year and it's now time to pull the trigger. But which colour?

As we all know, there are 4, grey, blue, black, and white. I'm leaning heavily towards the white, but what I'd like to know is what colour did you choose? and was there a reason beyond favouring one colour over another? Do you regret your choice?

bupeapoop

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/9/20
It really comes down to personal preference. Whatever colour you like the most is the colour you should choose. It would not be right buying a certain dial colour on everyone else's opinion. At the end of the day, it's you and only you that's going to be buying and wearing the watch. Buy what you think is best.

Blue seems to be really popular. For me personally, I prefer the grey dial. You may like Black. Trust your judgement.

The other option is to buy all four colours! :p

Reactions: Tompa

RT8906

Renowned Member
11/4/20
Canada
It really comes down to personal preference. Whatever colour you like the most is the colour you should choose. It would not be right buying a certain dial colour on everyone else's opinion. At the end of the day, it's you and only you that's going to be buying and wearing the watch. Buy what you think is best.

Blue seems to be really popular. For me personally, I prefer the grey dial. You may like Black. Trust your judgement.

The other option is to buy all four colours! :p

I appreciate your sentiments, but the dials on the APs are tricky I find, so hence my post. It's more about experience and less about opinions. For instance, if someone were to ask me about the AP 15202, I would say "I had the blue but I never liked it"

I don't want to regret a colour choice, will I be able to see the hands if I get white? Is the grey is off bad? etc.

Snil You certainly gave me a great respect for the black, seeing it in action... WOW! Thank you!

Reactions: Snil

Accord11

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
2/12/20
The gray dial is poorly executed and not a good color compared to gen. Black is the best IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk