• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP 15500 ZF BLUE first purches

mdj145

Looking Around
29/6/21
hey, just made my first buy of 15500 zf from j time. would appricate help once i get the QC photos

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Just fair warning in advance, do not post your QC photos unless:

1. You have a specific issue you’ll like to ask about. If that’s the case, show only the photo concerned

2. After you’ve approved the QC pics.

Your QC pics will be deleted otherwise in accordance with forum rules. Thank you for your cooperation.

Reactions: Allure and N0tail_

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
As per Legend's advice, you'll want to take a moment to go to the new member and FAQ section to understand the purpose of QC pics. Cheers

RonP

Renowned Member
11/10/19
UK
If you want others to look at your QC photos and approve it on your behalf then this isn't the forum.

I recommend the reptime forum on Reddit for that.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
If you want others to look at your QC photos and approve it on your behalf then this isn't the forum.

I recommend the reptime forum on Reddit for that.

Actually I never understand why guys do that.

Orders a watch, but clueless about the flaws and tells. Needs the community to QC it for him and needs to draw gridlines to ensure everything is aligned.
If one is clueless about the flaws and tells, then one can wear it while being blissfully ignorant about them.
Often these guys just need someone to tell them "oh go ahead and accept it, its perfect!" but have no clue whatsover about whether it is really perfect or not.
Still a $500 watch at the end of the day regardless :legend:
Go figure, it is a strange and wonderful world lol.

Accord11

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
2/12/20
Highly recommend this watch. A lovely rep.
1b7c731cb98d1f08cedb45fab1a397ac.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: mdj145

mdj145

Looking Around
29/6/21
Hi, so eventually change my order into ap 15400 zf from jtime.

here are my QC photos ( i already approved them)

enjoy!

Accord11

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
2/12/20
The blue on the ZF 15400 looks better than the 15500. Thoughts?

N0tail_

1/6/17
Like them both,

371218834d279a6fef9be419b0e8ad57.jpg

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Wow this specific shot makes your 15400 look like gen. The lighting gives the dial some sunburst and the tappisserie seems flatter like gen.

The bezel screws on the ZF 15500 are killer.

Reactions: Tompa

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Wow this specific shot makes your 15400 look like gen. The lighting gives the dial some sunburst and the tappisserie seems flatter like gen.

Not really. The rep dial tapisseries are still very different from the gen and the lighting tends to emphasize this difference rather than obfuscate the difference.

Reactions: Allure

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14

Yeah not quite so lol.

Reactions: legend

N0tail_

1/6/17
Not really. The rep dial tapisseries are still very different from the gen and the lighting tends to emphasize this difference rather than obfuscate the difference.

I guess to my 'untrained' eyes it's very similar. Thanks for the response A, seems like I'm always learning something new from you.

Yeah not quite so lol.

But not so much from you.

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
But not so much from you.
Lucky for me, I'm not your personal scholar, so I get to choose when and who to educate. You can't call one trained on fine details from looking at pictures and watching videos on YouTube. :lol:
But well, you're the 'AP Connoisseur' of reddit after all, so what do we know. :legend:

N0tail_

1/6/17
Lucky for me, I'm not your personal scholar, so I get to choose when and who to educate. You can't call one trained on fine details from looking at pictures and watching videos on YouTube. :lol:
But well, you're the 'AP Connoisseur' of reddit after all, so what do we know. :legend:

You seemed to be rather fixated on the fact that I'm active on Reddit. If you have so much to criticise why don't you direct message me and you can enlighten me with your knowledge that you are so selective with.

I do not have any against you apart from the instances where you have shown your distaste for me, rather than providing anything useful to the table. Perhaps you think your moderator title suffices.

I hope that other member do not see this forum in a negative light due to the comments of the few, myself included.

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
You seemed to be rather fixated on the fact that I'm active on Reddit. If you have so much to criticise why don't you direct message me and you can enlighten me with your knowledge that you are so selective with.
Like I previously mentioned, I'll pass. You seem to have a difficulty with reading. I don't see a fixation of you being active on reddit, I was merely noting the fact of you being their resident 'AP Connoisseur'. :lol:

I don't need to provide anything 'useful' to the table as I (along with legend and other highly respectable gentlemen) was part of the guys that built the table. You'd be aware of what I and others have contributed to this sub and forum in general if you spent some time on here which seems like you have not. In these times, sole leeching was the least of any concerns because nearly any little thing had to be modified or specially machined but again, how would you know.

Your comment shows your blatant ignorance and I will not entertain it any further.
Back to topic this goes. Thanks for your 'contribution'.

Reactions: legend

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.

I do not have any against you apart from the instances where you have shown your distaste for me, rather than providing anything useful to the table. Perhaps you think your moderator title suffices.

I hope that other member do not see this forum in a negative light due to the comments of the few, myself included.

Take it easy. I think we are all knowledge-centric rather than people who show bias toward members from Reddit or other platforms. Quetip was merely pointing out the fact that you’re the “AP connoisseur” on Reddit and therefore with that title should come a specific level of knowledge or experience sir.

Nobody here has perfect knowledge of everything and it’s ok to learn together. Sometimes certain erroneous statements are made in absolute terms like they are facts, and these can benefit from correction or a more accurate or experienced point of view. I assure you that no bias will be shown against you on the basis of your chosen platforms of participation. We focus on the facts and not the person who make them and likewise for the fallacies.

Take it easy and have a good day.

Reactions: Allure and QueTip

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.

Take it easy. I think we are all knowledge-centric rather than people who show bias toward members from Reddit or other platforms. Quetip was merely pointing out the fact that you’re the “AP connoisseur” on Reddit and therefore with that title should come a specific level of knowledge or experience sir.

Nobody here has perfect knowledge of everything and it’s ok to learn together. Sometimes certain erroneous statements are made in absolute terms like they are facts, and these can benefit from correction or a more accurate or experienced point of view. I assure you that no bias will be shown against you on the basis of your chosen platforms of participation. We focus on the facts and not the person who make them and likewise for the fallacies.

Take it easy and have a good day.

Reactions: Allure and N0tail_