Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

**MODEM BURNER** - Some help with QC pls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**MODEM BURNER** - Some help with QC pls

My eyes are toast after staring at the screen for most of the day... I've okayed the majority of my recent order, but I'm still working through the order I placed with Tony.

Was hoping some RWI hawkeyes might help me out;

First up, here is the HBB on bracelet I ordered.... I'm no Hublot expert, but this one doesn't look right somehow... Is the date off to anyone else? I also noticed the damage on the caseback screws.

Next up, my V3 BCE.... Haven't really checked this one at all.

Then, my 36RS..... I had one of these, and although I wouldn't go as far as to say I regret selling it, I do still have a soft spot for them.... This one I have checked and I'm happy with it

This is for a friend. Tag Link chrono. I've not handled a rep link, but plenty of gens... Reps doesn't seem to have the same level of finish - if I'm wrong, the pics don't show it... Looks okay to me though... Link experts????

Porsche GMT.... I was more impressed with the construction breakdown of this one - and I think it looks cool.... Definitely new to these though - experts???

Next, BR-01. I really just jumped into this one.... Some guidance here would be appreciated How's it look?

CLICK THE BELOW LINKS TO LEARN SOME BASICS

- How to leave reputation points
    - How to leave sales feedback
    - How to ship guide
    - How to make the biggest sig on the interwebz

PLEASE READ BELOW
    Buying from me? My rep as a good trader is important, so please understand that I may struggle to get to a post office until a Monday. You WILL get your item though. Thanks for your understanding.
    - 35+ positive feedbacks on Repgeek
    - 60+ positive feedbacks here

Literally hundreds of successful sales across the boards

opinions from the pro's....?

Have asked for black dateweel on HBB....

BCE looks good to me.... 45 and pearl look average, but may be the pics too....

- How to ship guide

PLEASE READ BELOW
    Buying from me? My rep as a good trader is important, so please understand that I may struggle to get to a post office until a Monday. You WILL get your item though. Thanks for your understanding.

Comment

Thats a lot of wactches! I had the BCE, all looks good.

Comment

What movement is the B&R? Sunken datewheel but not much you can do about that lol

Comment

Buy them.

Comment

They all look good, wait until you get your hands on them and you won't be able to put them down. Pull the trigger, all reps have faults but when they are on your wrist nobody will notice or care.

Comment

Originally posted by shandroid, post: 880642
              opinions from the pro's....?

Have asked for black dateweel on HBB....

BCE looks good to me.... 45 and pearl look average, but may be the pics too....
              No can do on the black datewheel...

Oh well - mod time :-)

---
              I am here: [ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-27.620473,153.127456"]Google Maps[/ame]
              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

- How to ship guide

PLEASE READ BELOW

Comment

Working...
              X