Finding out information find how to purchase your watches

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finding out information find how to purchase your watches

I'd like to see what you have to offer and how do I go about ordering?

im trying to figure this out too can anyone answer this?

sincerly, mrniceguy540

Comment

Maybe sending an email to the TD could be a good start ...

Comment

I would really like some help. Trying to find some trusted dealers of the replica Rolexes. Specifically Submariner and Daytona I used perfect clones in the past. But I was disappointed a couple times and now they also are not around. How Can I find out some information? Thank you very much.

Comment

Originally posted by scottytee View Post
          I would really like some help. Trying to find some trusted dealers of the replica Rolexes. Specifically Submariner and Daytona I used perfect clones in the past. But I was disappointed a couple times and now they also are not around. How Can I find out some information? Thank you very much.
          Oh my goodness...really?

Look in the "trusted dealers" section...They are trusted for a reason.....Come on guys!
          What I got so far:

Super Franken DSSD Blue//Franken 16613 Serti Dial//Genenstein 16613 Bluesy//Super Franken Datejust 16000// Franken Datejust 16233//Super Franken Explorer 2 Polar//Super Franken 16610 LV//TC Yachtmaster// Franken BPSD//Genenstein SMP 300m Ceramic//Franken Breitling Super Avenger//Marlin 127//Franken AP Diver//IWC 5009//RolexAddict 5512//DSN 201a//

Comment

Originally posted by scottytee View Post
            You're actually in the "trusted dealer" sub forum. Why not start there

Sent from my Noob v9.5

Last edited by xj4sonx; 15-02-20, 06:36.
            For all that is good in the world read the sales rules BEFORE making a sale

sub4me You should buy from TxThrob, he has his own thread here.

Comment

Any questions like this can be answered by reading the stickied topics on here happy readings!

Comment

Working...
              X