• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is Asian7750 still active

ChiSox

Horology Curious
18/8/19
Hi Placed an order on the 19th and still no communication or QC photos ?

Gregorycoker

Looking Around
25/9/19
i cant get a hold of him either. I have PM'd with no response. any help would be great.

Thanks!

mrsly

Looking Around
10/10/19
I wish he still active, i buy it a watch 5 days ago, receiv the pics 3 days ago, but wait the shipping confirmation (already send him 2 mail without answer yet)... I let you know once he answer me ;-)

Lee22

Horology Curious
13/10/19
I wish he still active, i buy it a watch 5 days ago, receiv the pics 3 days ago, but wait the shipping confirmation (already send him 2 mail without answer yet)... I let you know once he answer me ;-)

I emailed him last week, he responded very quickly. But I haven’t ordered a Watch from him yet because he is not accepting visa, according to him Visa suspended their account. So now I have to make a decision on using Western Union or money gram

Merclim

Looking Around
19/10/19
I bought a 5711 from him. Tony was responsive. Pretty ok service. From QC to receiving the item took 4 days.

That said, the site seems down today. not sure what happened.

Last edited:

Digby

Looking Around
12/11/19
Hello,

Contacted Tony and he did it again :)

I've received everything as expected. He is great.

Two beautiful watches received 1 month ago,. The AP has scratches due to boat sailing and diving :) (waterproof)

dirtyharry44

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/3/15
USA
Two beautiful watches received 1 month ago,. The AP has scratches due to boat sailing and diving :) (waterproof)

You went diving while wearing a rep?

giphy.gif

Digby

Looking Around
12/11/19
Yep. You only live once (same for the rep) :)

It was ocean but closer to snorkeling than actually deep diving (nothing below 2 meters)

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
You went diving while wearing a rep?

giphy.gif

I've been diving with a bunch of my reps. I wouldn't just get one from a TD and do it but every sub I get I seal and so far have had zero leaks. I'm rescue qualified through Padi and get stuck on recreation dives working when they see my card. Last time was about a year and a half ago in Greece. I was down about between 90 to 95 feet at the deepest part. That was with my 116610LN which is all Rolex but the mid-case which is a noob v9.

Get a good rep and real gaskets if it is a 1 on 1, service it and seal it and you will be fine.

My buddy Mike has the deep sea tester and has collapsed the rear of a rep. It gave out before the crystal. LOL.

Omega703

16/2/19
I’ve sent him two emails in the last week with no response. Has anyone heard from tony recently?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Splitbean

19/2/20
UK
Just to put an update out there, I've been emailing him back and fourth since the 26th of Feb, received QC pics within 2 days and got a rep on the way.

Reactions: JayMixedIt

JayMixedIt

Looking Around
4/12/19
Been waiting a while for my watch due to some hiccups with Chinese New Year and Corona Virus, and then issue with bezel of watch he picked up for me. Tony has been very responsive and awesome. Watch should arrive this Friday. Will post review and pics then. Overall to answer the question he is still very active.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI