Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Why to Buy From Asian7750: Pros and Cons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why to Buy From Asian7750: Pros and Cons

Hey! I'm Acaicia, and I'll be telling you the pros and cons of buying from Asian7750.

In my opinion, Asian7750 is one of the better dealers on this forum. Tony (The owner/public relations) is an absolute legend when it comes to communications.
    Therefore, pro #1 is the communications and customer service.
    Pro #2 will be the wide selection of watches on the site that are updated fairly often. Their watches are priced fair and are very good quality, granted that you invest in a good watch.

Pro #3 is the shipping time. Compared to other Chinese dealers, Asian7750 ships very quickly and doesn't cheap out. Others may use ePacket or another cheap shipping service, Asian7750 uses EMS, often delivering their watches within 2-3 weeks to most places in the US.

Pro #4 is the quality of the watches. I know I already mentioned this, but I'm going to mention it twice. The quality of the watches are superb even if you do decide to go for a slightly cheaper watch. However, I wouldn't skimp out on the versions, because older version tend to be more worn out and may disassemble during transit as had happened to someone in the review section.

And now for the cons.

Con #1 is that you're forced to pay via Western Union or another untraceable method. And yes, I know, every other counterfeit dealer have the same requirements. Why I listed this as a con is because it's clearly advertised in the checkout that VISA and MasterCard are accepted, yet you'll get a preprogrammed failure screen as soon as you try and order. This is a major con because I was almost turned away from Asian7750 because it's clear that they're trying their best to force you to pay via Western Union.

And there you go! An unbiased opinion of Asian7750.

How can I contact with Tony???

Comment

Originally posted by ThanhTu View Post
      How can I contact with Tony???
      You can email him at [email protected]

Comment

Why is he forcing a payment via Western Union? I imagine it's causing to lose a lot of customers. It's 2019, 99% of us refuse to pay via any other method other than credit card

Comment

Originally posted by Yankindeez View Post
          Why is he forcing a payment via Western Union? I imagine it's causing to lose a lot of customers. It's 2019, 99% of us refuse to pay via any other method other than credit card
          Anonymity. You're forgetting this is technically illegal... also banks seeing a payment going to China is never a green flag.

Comment

Hello how do I look at his selection of watches before deciding my order. Thank you

Comment

thanks for the unbiased review, will be looking to find the best TD on the site. Tony seems like the man

Comment

Working...
              X