Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

First purchase from tony - EWF blue DJ fluted/jubilee

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First purchase from tony - EWF blue DJ fluted/jubilee

hey guys im new here, thanks for all the information and i just made my first purchase with tony and i do believe the watch is on its way and i want to chronical my experience

1.11.19 - contacted several tds and tony was the first to respond, he was quick to reply even with the time difference between china/california

1.14.19 - initially wanted a Noob explorer II polar. I made a payment though his site with visa, the payment page went blank and i then tried using my master card which resulted in the same blank page (chrome). reached out to tony regarding the payments.

1.15.19 - tony says that mastercard is the only credit card the site can accept and payment went through. note there is around a 3% transfer fee on the total dollar amount.

1.16.19 - tony says the Noob Exp II was sold out. at this point i did not want to take a refund (which could take a month to reflect according to tony) and i decided on the EWF DJ. there was a 40$ difference in price but at this point, Tony's website server was having errors so i had to wait to make payment..

1.19.19 - i contacted tony for the payment link and tony's site is up and running again - i then made the 40$ difference in payment

1.22.19 - i request QC pictures

Comment

Hi! Do you have the Trusted Dealers/Sellers contact info Nd websites?

Comment

asian7750.co
        [email protected]

Comment

1.23.19 - i receive the qc pics and (admittedly i have little experience on reps) it looks good to me so i approve

1.24.19 - Tony sends me the tracking number, it is through EMS i believe, he mentions that he has hidden it in a toy so it will not have any issues going through customs

Comment

25/01/2019 02:47 Arrived at export office
            25/01/2019 03:21 Released from export customs and security

cleared customs in about 30 minutes. this guy knows what he is doing

Comment

Do you have a website of Tony?

Comment

yes, go up about 3 posts

Comment

27/01/2019 06:41 Arrived at destination import office John F. Kennedy Apt/New York
                  27/01/2019 06:41 Presented to import customs John F. Kennedy Apt/New York
                  lets see if it makes it passed customs stateside..

Comment

The item in question is still at customs since the weekend. Almost 3 days now Starting to get concerned about it getting seized. Will update

Comment

Ok so the rep has been with customs for 10 days now. Definitely seized, I contacted Tony and he is willing to send it with another shipping service. He thinks that since it went through New york customs instead of straight to california where I live, it got seized.

I am afraid that having 2 reps seized in my name is not a good thing with customs enforcement, so I sent him an email to see if I can refund at this time. Hes been quick to respond, and easy to work work with at this point. Will update

Comment

I see that my refund has been processed, we waited about a month just to make sure it really did not pass customs, and Tony also mentioned it should take about 3-4 weeks for the money to go back into my account (it cleared in 7 days)

I am really comforted by the fact that tony was easy to work with and very professional even when things didn't turn out in my favor as the rep got seized.

I will not hesitate to work with him again in the future.

Comment

I’ve used Tony on twice now and have found hit to be excellent, communication is superb, I’m just about to make me third purchase of the 2018 Omega Seamaster, I cant wait!

Comment

It's odd, they do advertise payments via Visa and Mastercard, yet neither work (probably due to him being tracked down post purchase). I always use Western Union.

Note: For any new buyers out there, when it's being shipped, there will be a long pause (up to 2 weeks) between it leaving Guangzhou and showing up in the US. This is perfectly normal.
                            Packages going to the US generally take 2-3 weeks.

Comment

Working...
                            X