Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Rundown of my first purchase

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flying finn View Post

The information can be found on windows by right clicking the image and I guess the correct tab in english would be properties(?) where it shows date when the picture is taken, iso settings, device, focal length, lens etc. if the camera saves such information, and usually does.

And now that I read your message again I realised that wasn't what you asked unfortunately I couldn't find the pictures anymore so I can't check.
    Ahh that's ok. I really don't have any trust issues with asian7750 seeing how so many people have bought from them, but just making sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Acaicia View Post

Ahh that's ok. I really don't have any trust issues with asian7750 seeing how so many people have bought from them, but just making sure.
      I have nothing bad to say about them, everything went smooth afterall even if I first got a defective one and tony forgot to send the tracking number both times I just tried to make this thread as honest and informative as possible by reporting everything that happened instead of the usual "ordered a watch, it arrived in good condition."

Comment

Originally posted by Flying finn View Post

I have nothing bad to say about them, everything went smooth afterall even if I first got a defective one and tony forgot to send the tracking number both times I just tried to make this thread as honest and informative as possible by reporting everything that happened instead of the usual "ordered a watch, it arrived in good condition."
        And that's great. The more detail the better. I wrote a detailed description of the pros and cons of buying from Asian7750 in the main thread for Asian7750. I tried to include as much reliable info from reviews as possible and did mention yours.

Comment

Working...
        X