Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.

It's raffle time! Get your tickets today!CLICK HERE
See more
See less

Order on the website or contact via forum?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order on the website or contact via forum?

Which is the best way to get in touch with tony to get a watch. I have I selected on the site already

email the one you want.

Comment

Last edited by David Pham; 10-08-18, 10:11.

Comment

Originally posted by David Pham View Post
        email [email protected]
        send table price for me thank
        thats not how it works, check the trusted dealer section and chose.

why would you post your infos on a public forum is beyond me. If you do some reading you will see, you will find your watch in no time. GLWS
        A man with a watch knows what time it is. A man with two watches is never sure !

Comment

Keylog74 if you talk/agree via email. which is the best way to go about the payment? since giving the card details via website seems more... organized? I guess

Comment

Originally posted by CantReadTime View Post
            Keylog74 if you talk/agree via email. which is the best way to go about the payment? since giving the card details via website seems more... organized? I guess
            well this higly depends on what the TD is willing to take as payment. ask for this too when you speak to them!
            A man with a watch knows what time it is. A man with two watches is never sure !

Comment

Keylog74 is their any recommended way or other ways to avoid? what would you recommend also?

Comment

Working...
              X