Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.

Announcing PICR.me , RWI's own image hosting site!
See more
See less

Order on the website or contact via forum?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order on the website or contact via forum?

Which is the best way to get in touch with tony to get a watch. I have I selected on the site already

email the one you want.

Comment

Last edited by David Pham; 10-08-18, 10:11.

Comment

Originally posted by David Pham View Post
        email [email protected]
        send table price for me thank
        thats not how it works, check the trusted dealer section and chose.

why would you post your infos on a public forum is beyond me. If you do some reading you will see, you will find your watch in no time. GLWS
        A man with a watch knows what time it is. A man with two watches is never sure !

Comment

Keylog74 if you talk/agree via email. which is the best way to go about the payment? since giving the card details via website seems more... organized? I guess

Comment

Originally posted by CantReadTime View Post
            Keylog74 if you talk/agree via email. which is the best way to go about the payment? since giving the card details via website seems more... organized? I guess
            well this higly depends on what the TD is willing to take as payment. ask for this too when you speak to them!
            A man with a watch knows what time it is. A man with two watches is never sure !

Comment

Keylog74 is their any recommended way or other ways to avoid? what would you recommend also?

Comment

Working...
              X