Announcement

Collapse

IMAGE SHARING IMPROVEMENT

Use ClickPix.org , an easy way to share your images !
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
See more
See less

Noob buying a Noob...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noob buying a Noob...

so i have decided to make a purchase from Tony... Noob V8 Sub... Black with the 2836.... Tony has been very helpful with the questions and very patient... its a matter of making payment... i thought i'd do a bit of a write up....

So at this point i have simply asked everything i can think of and so far the replies have been very prompt.... I have requested a QC prior to shipping and ill post pics of that if possible.

Update... while waiting for payment details Tony said that Noob was seized... and he might be able to source a V8 with a 3135 instead but in two weeks...
    bit of a hiccup... guess ill do some more looking with other TDs

Comment

Yep that's what he told me as well.. looks like noob is seized and JF is closed for couple of days...

Comment

routeme just out of curiosity what would you be getting?

Comment

update.... so i decided to get the V8 SA3135 after all.... just Made payment to Tony... lets see how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by podda87 View Post
            routeme just out of curiosity what would you be getting?
            I am buying the ap Havana blue offshore.

Comment

just got the QC pics.... can't seem to upload due to file size....

Comment

Comment

Comment

Received the watch on friday.... payment made on 19th delivery by the 29th which was fairly quick... box came very well packaged... now to explore the watch...

Comment

Received the watch on friday.... payment made on 19th delivery by the 29th which was fairly quick... box came very well packaged... now to explore the watch...
                      Where are you based in the world?

Comment

I'm from Vietnam

Comment

Hi,

Hope youre enjoying your watch buddy! Can I ask if its functioning well, and I was also wondering how long do his Noob watches usually last in terms of functionality if you have any idea? Thanks!!

Comment

Working...
                          X