Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

CAN ANYONE TELL ME A TRUSTED DEALER FOR HUBLOT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think @Gcnlm995's figured it out, and he's created a list! Please post it, so we can all benefit from the revolutionary information.

Comment

I'm a woman.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

CONUS WBK

Comment

Originally posted by Gcnlm995, post: 3638088, member: 159098
          I'm a woman.

My sincerest apologies, mam! Please let me know when you've uploaded the list. I'm eager to compare the responses of the various TDs; will surely help me with my next purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by Gcnlm995, post: 3638061, member: 159098
            As a new member I have interacted with every TD in order to find the right match.

It's time people here stop assuming that because a TD treats them well, a person new to this world will be afforded the same courtesy. Likely they will not.

I won't disparage anybody here ...

... am glad to share and spare new members the grief.
            Originally posted by Gcnlm995, post: 3638085, member: 159098
            I got great results from many. Your sanctimony is unattractive at best. Try being kind and helpful rather than nasty and judgmental without any basis in fact. Florida is being evacuated and you're putting people down for inexperience in the arena of replica watches. On a Saturday night no less.

...and I'm the unkind and unhelpful one who is nasty and judgemental?
            1) Go to https://forum.replica-watch.info/#trusted-dealers.486 and read the dealer reviews. 2) Find a dealer you like the sound of. 3) Check out their website. 4) Find a watch you like. 5) Email the dealer and ask them for the watch you want. They are all TRUSTED dealers, so you will have an epic win. 6) Have an epic win. If you're trying to find 'the best replica' of a certain watch, read the forum more. The TD section and buyer reviews are helpful, but the brand forums will give you in-depth info about each rep. Dealers and reviews: https://forum.replica-watch.info/#trusted-dealers.486 Brand forums: https://forum.replica-watch.info/cat...ar-brands.457/ This forum is like Replica University - if you don't read there's no point in coming here.

Comment

Alex, I'd say Silix and Sead (Supermirrors) are good choices to approach first. I did not interact with WBK because he described his focus to me as a bit intentionally limited and unlikely to cater to a female watch buyer. Let me know how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by gavmeister, post: 3638099, member: 127679
                ...and I'm the unkind and unhelpful one who is nasty and judgemental?
                Yes, you are. Don't worry you're not alone.

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

Originally posted by Gcnlm995, post: 3638107, member: 159098
                  Yes, you are. Don't worry you're not alone.
                  Sent from the RWI App
                  Well since you arrived here this Tuesday you certainly have a flair for being the arrogant 'know-it-all'. Everyone who knows me on the forum knows that I go the extra mile to help the new folks to get a better understanding of how the forum works. But since you havent even been here a week you wouldn't know this. You don't have the experience to legitimately disagree with my post which was actually made to help you.

I've wasted enough time on you. Good luck. With your attitude you won't be here long.
                  1) Go to https://forum.replica-watch.info/#trusted-dealers.486 and read the dealer reviews. 2) Find a dealer you like the sound of. 3) Check out their website. 4) Find a watch you like. 5) Email the dealer and ask them for the watch you want. They are all TRUSTED dealers, so you will have an epic win. 6) Have an epic win. If you're trying to find 'the best replica' of a certain watch, read the forum more. The TD section and buyer reviews are helpful, but the brand forums will give you in-depth info about each rep. Dealers and reviews: https://forum.replica-watch.info/#trusted-dealers.486 Brand forums: https://forum.replica-watch.info/cat...ar-brands.457/ This forum is like Replica University - if you don't read there's no point in coming here.

Comment

Originally posted by gavmeister, post: 3638112, member: 127679
                    Well since you arrived here this Tuesday you certainly have a flair for being the arrogant 'know-it-all'. Everyone who knows me on the forum knows that I go the extra mile to help the new folks to get a better understanding of how the forum works. But since you havent even been here a week you wouldn't know this.

I've wasted enough time on you. Good luck. With your attitude you won't be here long.
                    I think she's what we call a "SJW"...
                    [COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)]My Current Collection[/COLOR]
                    Audemars Piguet ROO Sincere Tantalum (Special Order by PureTime) - Pending Production
                    Audemars Piguet ROO Rubberclad
                    Omega Planet Ocean Seamaster 2500 Liquid Metal Noob V4

Panerai PAM 411 Firenze 44mm V6F/KW
                    Seiko SKX007J 42mm

[COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)]Previously Owned[/COLOR]
                    IWC Pilot's Chrono 3777-01 ZF
                    Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Diver JF V7

Rolex Submariner 116610LN 40mm Noob V7
                    Omega 300 Spectre 41mm V6F V2.5 on GEN Bond NATO
                    Hublot Big Bang Stainless Steel Ceramic 44mm V6F V6.5

[COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)]Other Reps[/COLOR]
                    Goyard Victoire Wallet | Adidas Yeezy 350v2 Zebra (BC)

Comment

Originally posted by nexezz, post: 3638114, member: 150910
                      I think she's what we call a "SJW"...
                      TRIGGERED

Comment

Originally posted by Gcnlm995, post: 3638061, member: 159098
                        As a new member I have interacted with every TD in order to find the right match. The spectrum of knowledge, interest, proactivity and competence in response to the same straight forward request was mind blowing. It's time people here stop assuming that because a TD treats them well, a person new to this world will be afforded the same courtesy. Likely they will not. I won't disparage anybody here but if people new to this forum want my experience with each, feel free to PM me and I'll give you the precise treatment received by each. I've written it up by "TD" and am glad to share and spare new members the grief.

IMO what someone might find short and rude others might find efficient and agreeable. What you might find long and ramble-y, others might find diligent, helpful.

All of the TDs here have earned their spot by offering a good service. There's a spectrum of buyers and expectations. My go-to dealer isn't even trusted on this forum, but the type of service I prefer has been absolutely nailed by them.

Nothing wrong with sharing your opinions on dealers - plenty of reviews in their sections. Forums are for exactly what you're suggesting, sharing knowledge, avoiding problems, and discussing the love of watches.

I find it worse to bash dealers in private, honestly.

Comment

Working...
                        X