Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

CAN ANYONE TELL ME A TRUSTED DEALER FOR HUBLOT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CAN ANYONE TELL ME A TRUSTED DEALER FOR HUBLOT

PLEASE CAN ANYONE GIVE ME A TRUSTED SITE FOR REPLICA HUBLOT IN THE US

First off, welcome. Second, typing in all caps is considered rude. Third, any dealer can get you a Hublot rep, you just have to contact them and ask them. Fourth, you are kinda in the wrong section to be posting this.

Comment

Wow lol... so many things wrong here.

You are in a TD section, email/pm him and you are all set

Comment

ANY OF THE TRUSTED DEALERS LISTED ON TH SITE CAN GET YOU A HUBLOT
        I buy broken watches

SH3185 GMT 116710 Build
        ARF 904 Steel Testing

Comment

Originally posted by alex3194, post: 3583154, member: 157509
          PLEASE CAN ANYONE GIVE ME A TRUSTED SITE FOR REPLICA HUBLOT IN THE US
          Welcome @alex3194. As previously stated, the Trusted Dealers can get the same watches. Read the reviews in each dealer's section. Good luck.

Sent from the RWI mobile app
          Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

I wanted this omega so bad :/
          I opened the box and got a star wars shampoo...cookienc10

Comment

ANY
            ONE
            OF
            OUR
            TRUSTED
            DEALERS
            CAN
            GET
            YOU
            WHAT
            YOU'RE
            LOOKING
            FOR.

Siggy By: Wingnut

Do you have Genuine Omega Planet Ocean parts for the 2500 series?

Comment

Try reading the reviews and threads. But the important thing is, read, read, read, and read some more.
              YOU CAN RUN, BUT YOU CANNOT HIDE
              I only let HOW Hot Mods do my builds !

Comment

I think OP is asking for the name of a TD who is in Conus...

Actually I am wrong...He is SCREAMING for the name of a TD based in Conus / US / USA / America / Land of the...well you get it!
                1) Go to https://forum.replica-watch.info/#trusted-dealers.486 and read the dealer reviews. 2) Find a dealer you like the sound of. 3) Check out their website. 4) Find a watch you like. 5) Email the dealer and ask them for the watch you want. They are all TRUSTED dealers, so you will have an epic win. 6) Have an epic win. If you're trying to find 'the best replica' of a certain watch, read the forum more. The TD section and buyer reviews are helpful, but the brand forums will give you in-depth info about each rep. Dealers and reviews: https://forum.replica-watch.info/#trusted-dealers.486 Brand forums: https://forum.replica-watch.info/cat...ar-brands.457/ This forum is like Replica University - if you don't read there's no point in coming here.

Comment

I think there's a section you can find dealers that people trust that could have that information. Welcome!
                  "If I have a weakness, it's for timepiece's - If I see one I like and can afford it, I'll buy it."
                  - Ross Kemp

Comment

Gosh. Poor guy. I'm new too Alex. Don't feel badly.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

As a new member I have interacted with every TD in order to find the right match. The spectrum of knowledge, interest, proactivity and competence in response to the same straight forward request was mind blowing. It's time people here stop assuming that because a TD treats them well, a person new to this world will be afforded the same courtesy. Likely they will not. I won't disparage anybody here but if people new to this forum want my experience with each, feel free to PM me and I'll give you the precise treatment received by each. I've written it up by "TD" and am glad to share and spare new members the grief.

Comment

MAYBE THERE IS A TRUSTED DEALER SECTION ON THIS FORUM FOR WATCHES? JUST MAYBE.
                        [COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)]My Current Collection[/COLOR]
                        Audemars Piguet ROO Sincere Tantalum (Special Order by PureTime) - Pending Production
                        Audemars Piguet ROO Rubberclad
                        Omega Planet Ocean Seamaster 2500 Liquid Metal Noob V4

Panerai PAM 411 Firenze 44mm V6F/KW
                        Seiko SKX007J 42mm

[COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)]Previously Owned[/COLOR]
                        IWC Pilot's Chrono 3777-01 ZF
                        Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Diver JF V7

Rolex Submariner 116610LN 40mm Noob V7
                        Omega 300 Spectre 41mm V6F V2.5 on GEN Bond NATO
                        Hublot Big Bang Stainless Steel Ceramic 44mm V6F V6.5

[COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)]Other Reps[/COLOR]
                        Goyard Victoire Wallet | Adidas Yeezy 350v2 Zebra (BC)

Comment

Is your point that I should publish the results of each interaction and embarrass certain TDs in the TD section? Not my style. I invite Alex to PM me. If you take issue with that, sincere apologies.

Comment

@Genim995 The TD's probably also have a similar list of you, which might also explain the way they interacted with you. Cuts both ways mate. They are TRUSTED here for a very good reason. The forum is here to help you learn the basics.

But if you act like a newbie demanding Amazon type service and responses, well then things wont go well for you. The very act of making up your own list which you want to dish out suggests to me you think you have a better inside understanding of how this hobby works when dealing with the TD's than the experienced members of this forum.

As a Newbie learning the ropes here, I can assure you that you do not...Now quit spending time trying to reproduce what has been in existence for many years and rather spend the time more productively learning how this works. You're bound to get far better results and responses from all the TD's once you do.
                            1) Go to https://forum.replica-watch.info/#trusted-dealers.486 and read the dealer reviews. 2) Find a dealer you like the sound of. 3) Check out their website. 4) Find a watch you like. 5) Email the dealer and ask them for the watch you want. They are all TRUSTED dealers, so you will have an epic win. 6) Have an epic win. If you're trying to find 'the best replica' of a certain watch, read the forum more. The TD section and buyer reviews are helpful, but the brand forums will give you in-depth info about each rep. Dealers and reviews: https://forum.replica-watch.info/#trusted-dealers.486 Brand forums: https://forum.replica-watch.info/cat...ar-brands.457/ This forum is like Replica University - if you don't read there's no point in coming here.

Comment

I got great results from many. Your sanctimony is unattractive at best. Try being kind and helpful rather than nasty and judgmental without any basis in fact. Florida is being evacuated and you're putting people down for inexperience in the arena of replica watches. On a Saturday night no less.

Comment

Working...
                              X