Announcement

Collapse

IMAGE SHARING IMPROVEMENT

Use ClickPix.org , an easy way to share your images !
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
See more
See less

Estimated waiting time for QC pics and delivery

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Estimated waiting time for QC pics and delivery

Hi guys,

Just placed my first order with Tony for a PAM090 on 29/11/2012. Gotten a reply from him payment has been received on 30/11/2012 and QC pics will be sent the following day. But still no news as of today

is it usual for the waiting time for QC pics to take so long ?

Thanks guys if you could advise me

Hey, give Tony a little time. I bet he must be flooded with orders especially so during this festive season and together with his high volume sales from the crazy sales.

Comment

thanks bro

hopefully can hear some gd news by this week. between if QC pics have not be sent is it possible to change the order if its of the same value ?

i'm deciding hard btw the initial PAM 090I and the noob PAM026 .. Any advice

Comment

You have buyer remorse immediately after you made payment? That's fast! haha! Well... I never done that before, but you can email him and talk to him. I guess should be fine.

I think those two watch look very different from one each another, why not consider getting both?
        I knew someone here who have 11 PAMs and looking to kidnap a 111N V3 this coming new year.

Comment

hahahah , yeah man tell me abt it - all PAMs look great till it has gotten me fickle

alright will try to email him to see if that can be worked out...

Thanks bro for your advice !

Comment

Good luck! =)

Comment

QC PICS ARRIVED !

Thanks alot Tony ! - hopefully delivery can be fast, cant wait !

For your expert opinion guys ....

Comment

Working...
              X