Announcement

Collapse

IMAGE SHARING IMPROVEMENT

Use ClickPix.org , an easy way to share your images !
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
See more
See less

Waiting to hear from Tony

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waiting to hear from Tony

Made purchase with asian7750 on 11/25/12, Xmas special, payment cleared on 11/27/12, have not heard from Tony. Hope everything is ok. I'm a noobie, this is my first purchase. Anybody heard from him lately?

Wait a few days, I'm sure he's swamped with orders .

Comment

did you email him before??

Comment

I ordered Ploprof special on Tuesday 27/11, paid by Visa, money taken from my account Wednesday but have received no confirmation email.

I emailed Tony yesterday and messaged him today still no reply but now I see on the web site "Xmas sale promotion is out of stock now . the factory need 2 weeks to prepare the models and we will do it again . please do not send the email to us ask for ordering it . thanks"

I am not new at this and fully expect weeks to pass 'after' receiving order number, but first time with asian7750 and used to getting some sort of reply especially when money taken from my account.

Its very early yet, but communication could be better

Rep: Collection So Far! Breitling Super ocean (WE) Omega Ploprof (Asian7750)Tissot (PriceAngels), Oris Carlos Coste (WE), U-Boat Flightdeck (TS), Tag Heuer Formula1 Ceramic (WE), Omega Speedmaster (WE), Panerai 111 (T4D), Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Chrono (T4D), Graham Oversize Chronofighter PVD (TS), Rolex DSSD Pro Hunter (T4D), Rolex GMT Master II (T4D),Rolex Submariner (T4D), Brietling Cosmonaute (WE)

Comment

I sent email and I did PM , no response or confirmation on order.

Comment

Ordered ploprof and got this strange e mail - have I been scammed;
            The system e-mail,Please do not reply

Dear st*******@****.co.uk ,
            This is an automated email to confirm that you have made a payment to " asian7750.com " on 11/29/2012 19:07:44 GMT and your transaction amount is 89.0 USD.
            The charge will appear on your credit card statement as payment to 'Muthsiblings Addy OY'.

Order details:
            Merchant Order No. : 2******
            Order No. : 5****
            Payment Date&Time : 11/29/2012 19:07:44 GMT
            Amount : 89.0 USD

If you have any disputes about this transaction, please feel free to complain on http://secure-web.ci...tecomplaint.com in time.
            We (http://secure-web.ci...tecomplaint.com) are the professional third party institution engaged in dealing with all disputes among sellers, payment processor and customers.
            We'll try our best to help you until you are satisfied with it.and you also can send complaint E-mail to [email protected]

**Due to floating exchange rate, tiny disparity of order value may exist.
            **Please note that your bank may apply a small charge for handling this transaction.

Contact details:
            Customer service line?+1-240-2859679
            Customer service line?+1-716-2031832
            Email: [email protected]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            ? We (Sitecomplaint.com) are the independent third party institution with credibility dealing with all disputes.

? We devote ourselves to safeguarding cardholder's benefit.

? If you have any problems about this transaction, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’ll try our best to help you until you are satisfied with it.

? Please set up our email address to be acceptable in order that we can help you in time.
            Can an Admin help please
            Steve

Comment

If you order through his site,I assume you havent been scammed.

I also made payment on 25th and haven't heard anything, but patience is needed.

Comment

Originally posted by bgreg, post: 1221483
                I sent email and I did PM , no response or confirmation on order.
                He doesn't take orders through pm or email anymore . I think...

Comment

Yes I ordered through the site. I guess he's just swamped like you say. Working on patience, but it takes too long......I need patience......in a hurry. Thanks for all your comments.

Comment

he does work with you through email, however unless you're a really old customer
                    he's not going to do a paypal order with you. so basically you should just order
                    through the site for now and follow up via email.

he got hit with literally hundreds of orders recently, so patience is indeed needed.
                    I've been in contact with him quite a bit recently, so I know things are still going
                    as they should right now, they're just very busy.

he's trying to spend more time getting things done and less time updating people
                    about them getting done. know what I mean?

Comment

Received email with QC pics this morning, watch looks great, looking forwards to wearing it soon. Hopefully you should have received pics by now as well bgreg, just have the long wait for delivery especially with pre Christmas post.
                      Rep: Collection So Far! Breitling Super ocean (WE) Omega Ploprof (Asian7750)Tissot (PriceAngels), Oris Carlos Coste (WE), U-Boat Flightdeck (TS), Tag Heuer Formula1 Ceramic (WE), Omega Speedmaster (WE), Panerai 111 (T4D), Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Chrono (T4D), Graham Oversize Chronofighter PVD (TS), Rolex DSSD Pro Hunter (T4D), Rolex GMT Master II (T4D),Rolex Submariner (T4D), Brietling Cosmonaute (WE)

Comment

Still haven,t heard anything nsp, hopefully soon. Congrats on ur QC pics.

Comment

I believe that Tony is sorting out the massive orders. He is pretty good. I had a defective movement for the crazy sale Pam 312 and for the ultimate Pam 217 but he told me to send it back to him for repair/change. He did keep his word and sent me the watches though the wait was almost a month due to the Mid autumn Festival holidays. I will be keeping my fingers crossed as well.

Comment

Received QC pics last night!! Looks good.

Comment

I received my White Ploprof today from Tony, looks great, very happy, nice Mont Blanc pen as a bonus. I would have posted pictures but when my wife saw it she confiscated it for Christmas!! So pictures to follow in a couple of weeks.

Comment

Working...
                              X