Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Tony still around?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tony still around?

Hi guys, do you know if tony is still around? My watch had a problem with the date mechanism and i sent it back for repairs. On saturday he said it was fixed and he would send it out and its been 5 days and he has ignored all of my emails asking for the tracking number and i haven't heard from him since. could you guys help me out?

Well, you could have a bit more patience mate. It's only been a few days. How about you learn to relax a little. He will post it out. You say 'all' of your emails? Just one would be enough. He'll get back to you when he has the tracking information.

Comment

Tony was in the chat box last week
      "For if a man thinks he is something, when he is nothing, he deceives himself" Galatians 6:3

Comment

He posted on Repgeek The other day that he has a guy called Jay looking after customer services for him now, his email address is [email protected], plus he's native English speaking, might be worthwhile sending him a email, Tonys a good guy all will be sorted.

Heres a copy of the posting

Hello everyone!
        In order to improve our customer service and deliver to you the best possible level of communication, Asian7750 is happy to announce the creation of our new, dedicated customer service and p.r department.
        Jay who is a native English speaker will be your go to guy for all your assistance needs regarding issues with orders.
        Please note, Jay will not be taking new orders,for those please keep using the same ordering system we had in place until now.
        For complaints,orders status,urgent matters regarding shipping,tracking informations,returns and/ or refunds feel free to contact him at [email protected]

We strive to make our service better and we believe this new dedicated customer service line will fit your needs.
        Stay tuned for other improvements and news coming soon.

Regards.
        Tony.
        <script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/43d0d1ff/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script>

Comment

Alright i've sent an email to jay. thanks alot for your help, i sure hope he comes through!

Comment

Originally posted by markleejy, post: 1083689
            Alright i've sent an email to jay. thanks alot for your help, i sure hope he comes through!

I'm sure all will be ok, just sit tight, Tonys a good guy, patience is a requirement in our hobby:maty:
            <script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/43d0d1ff/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script>

Comment

Working...
            X