Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Uboat order

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uboat order

First Order experience with Tony. Hmmmmm......Do I?

First order from Tony about 4 days ago (Uboat) had most of my questions answered by then, made payment and was told I'll hear from him once the QC pics are in. Still waiting after 4 days and no reply to any of my emails. Is this normal, or is he holding out on me bc it's out of stock? Was told by a different dealer before the weekend that the dial was out of stock.

Just annoys me when somebody gets paid then their communication turns bare minimum. After running a company myself, that's #1 thing I try to avoid....a simple response is ALL I'm after mate
    sigpic......JK Jeeps + Watches - Women = Happy :maty:

Order Cancelled

So, Tony and I decided it was best to cancel the order and refund my money, a shame but shows Tony is a pretty honest bloke who does what he can for you. The few days he didnt reply I dunno, he was probably busy, but it ended up being a no go with stock.

What really annoys me but I UNDERSTAND is hoe watch stores don't keep their stock levels updated on website. With the amount of models produced/discontinued/added/modified each day, rep sellers check on the day for stock levels.....so I'm starting to understand the rep game a bit more now

To me, Tony is one of those with real low prices in comparison with others who jack their prices up around about 150-200 odd more.

Comment

Glad to see you got the issue resolved my friend.

Out of curiosity what U-Boat where you going for?
      sigpic

Comment

I was going for a 50mm flightdeck with pvd body, silver bezel, silver crown cap and top chrono button. Dial was carbon fiber. That's apparently been out of stock for a looooong time, so I was going for all pvd with cf dial and use all my silver from my broken Uboat, or get an all silver and buy an empty pvd case n modify.

Trouble is, everyone tells me cf dial is out EVERYWHERE .

Had my heart set on this watch damn. My old watch had a cf dial so I have that, but not game enough to try a swap myself, and there's nobody around here in Melbourne, au. Prefer the newer look of the cf tho....'mirage' was lucky to get his when he did...

Comment

Working...
        X