• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Daytona 116500LN from Tony!

Daytonamania

Known Member
4/3/20
Hi everyone,

I’ve been lurking around the forums for the past 3 weeks or so reading up the various sub-sections. Never knew the replica market was so big! Nevertheless i’m very happy to be here to partake in this wonderful hobby.

I’ve recently fell in love with Cosmographs and seriously considered buying a gen 116500LN or Speedmaster but decided against it when i read how high quality the Daytona reps from Noobs were. Needless to say i took the plunge with Tony seeing as he was one of the most trusted dealers here.

He never failed to reply any of my emails and showed zero impatience answering questions he probably sees on a daily basis from anxious newcomers like me. Great customer service.

Wired money via WU: 24 Feb 20
Received QC pics: 25 Feb
Watch dispatched: 26 Feb
Received tracking no.: 27 Feb
Watched delivered: 4 Mar

Will definitely get reps again from him in the future!

Last edited:

Daytonamania

Known Member
4/3/20
After removal from the box (still with protective stickers)

Everything off! The watch in all its shining glory.

The amount of protective stickers on it. Quite a task removing all!

Swapped out the buckle to a nice leather strap. It’s ready to ride off into the sunset.

Lee22

Horology Curious
13/10/19
Beautiful watch, looks like the Noob V3 with the 4130 clone movement.

Kettlekid

Horology Curious
26/5/20
Beautiful. I’m brand new here. How much did this cost if you don’t mind me asking?

Bleezzy

Horology Curious
4/8/20
Nice! Could you please DM the info on that leather strap? I gotta know bro

alexcast

23/6/19
Hi everyone,

I’ve been lurking around the forums for the past 3 weeks or so reading up the various sub-sections. Never knew the replica market was so big! Nevertheless i’m very happy to be here to partake in this wonderful hobby.

I’ve recently fell in love with Cosmographs and seriously considered buying a gen 116500LN or Speedmaster but decided against it when i read how high quality the Daytona reps from Noobs were. Needless to say i took the plunge with Tony seeing as he was one of the most trusted dealers here.

He never failed to reply any of my emails and showed zero impatience answering questions he probably sees on a daily basis from anxious newcomers like me. Great customer service.

Wired money via WU: 24 Feb 20
Received QC pics: 25 Feb
Watch dispatched: 26 Feb
Received tracking no.: 27 Feb
Watched delivered: 4 Mar

Will definitely get reps again from him in the future!

Really fast shipping! Mine took one month to arrive

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

TZlini1

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/8/20
Who is Tony ?

a link to his site would be helpful