• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Asked to QC, asked for better pictures, He wasnt happy and refunded. lolwut?

kryp29

Known Member
27/6/19
2nd time purchasing with Tony, he's been great for me, Hell I even vouched hard for him, just look at my previous review and post here. I liked his response time and he has been very reliable so far, I made a wrong order once and he quickly rectified it. In fact, I'm not even mad. This experience has been very perplexing.

On my 2nd purchase QC, i noticed the dial markers was somewhat off, and simply pointed out to him I may have to reject this and asked for better pictures. The response I got was rather baffling; He mentioned they're all the same and he just initiated refund to me and said this is irreversible.

I didn't even asked for a refund.

This was my first ever time, without officially giving him the RL on the QC, in fact I've NEVER RL any QC with him and any other TDs before. My first purchase came with obvious flaws, I didn't even make a fuss out of it. But this time, just merely pointing out and remarked that the dial markers looks off, he straight off tell me off with "they're all the same" and refunded me without letting me discuss further.

I really think he was having a bad day. I'm not expecting much, definitely not this kind of treatment either.

Not putting him down, I still think he's a reliable TD perhaps just this once WTF situation or perhaps he hates people who rejects any QC (This is like my first time). idk really. The point of this review is to share my experience.

Last edited:

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
I'd take the hint , sounds like 'it's thanks for your business , but no thanks ' .:D