• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time buying online and first time buying from Tony

turismo9

Horology Curious
28/10/19
Recently just purchased a Explorer II (model: RX2610) from Tony. It was my first time buying a rep watch online and I really had a bit of jittery feeling. However, after reading the reviews here, I just took a gamble and went ahead. The whole process has been smooth except for a slight hiccup at the bank transaction side. You got to call up the bank and authorize them to open the 24hrs window period for you to make payment successfully. Otherwise, they will just block the transaction which I understand it was for security and they were just doing their duty to safeguard our money. Currency conversion surcharge by my local bank was pretty high though - 8% more on top of the transacted price. Overall, the response from Tony was prompt, he will reply any questions within 24hrs. QC pictures were sent to me 2days later after the payment was made successfully. Once the pictures were approved, it took 4days to reach here which was pretty quick considering it was coming from Guangzhou, China. Quality on watch is good and I have no complaints about it. Will be getting more watches from Tony in the near future.

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16
how do u know who manufactured the watch? :)

Hello timetunneleu ,

If you look at the top of this forum page youll see the Trusted Dealers (TD) link.... If you look at TD websites they generally confirm the factory where the watches were produced, once you get more involved in the hobby you may get a preference for a certain factory for a certain watch, all part of the fun :D

Any questions let us know. Feel free to make your own thread in the New Members Area, https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/new-members-area

Enjoy your stay at RWI, theres loads to read and learn.

Last edited: