• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Time purchasing with Tony

b2ke

Horology Curious
5/11/18
Service review:
After searching numerous trusted dealers for a Hublot King Power Foudroyante I finally came across a great selection from asian7750.

Before placing the order I emailed Tony to inquire on the stock.

His responses were quick and he was able to check the stock for me.

I must say the sites checkout pages seem quite outdated. On top of that when you go to purchase with a debit card it basically crashes and says to email support to confirm the card goes though.

I contacted Tony several times and he tried to help, but basically after 2 failed attempts I was left with no choice but to use western union as a payment option.

Took about a week for payment to be recieved.

After Tony sent me QC pics it took about another 4-5 days until the watch was shipped.

Finally after 9 days of shipment the watch arrived.

And I am beyond excited and satisfied with my purchase from Tony. It took a lot longer than I expected but I think it is worth the wait.

Watch review:

Pros:
Looks amazing
Feels heavy and genuine
Time is fairly accurate
Good quality

Cons:
there is a slight scratch on the crystal, not noticeable unless you really look at an angle
Tiny black dot on the bezel left of the middle bottom H bolt is, which you can see in the pictures
Chrono buttons wobble a little but I don't plan on messing with these features

The pictures will say it all in terms of looks. And I am a satisfied customer

I highly recommend Tony. Great service and selection of products.

aa5e5129e729db32974822b286459614.jpg
3a354758c1a8b4fdc80c8c2fa37d0983.jpg
585bc3f947b9e80393eacfa44fb0ae74.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

AndyDav55

Known Member
Certified
13/2/18
Does he offer any discount for western union payments?