• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Extremely Fast Service from Tony

ashe281

Horology Curious
7/8/19
Been on a dilemma finding a new dealer after being loyal to Toro for almost 3 years. Tried ordering another watch from Toro recently and was disappointed for being let down with some issues. (See my previous post).
Narrowed down list of TD's to Tony after a couple of inquiries. Tony replied me within 12 hours on the watch that he does not have in his website and quickly uploaded it. Made payment through WU and got QC in less than 48 hours. Green light on QC, package was shipped, together with tracking code within 6 hours today. So far very satisfied with Tony's overall promptness although his email responds were not that quick, but understandable. Will update on the package once arrived. Recommend Tony especially the ones using WU as payment.

karimeldib

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/8/19
London
I had the same experience with Tony, very friendly and fast. Just gave me the tracking number yesterday. I keep tracking the parcel and it says (collected). When should I expect it to move a bit further?

ashe281

Horology Curious
7/8/19
Received my watch today. Watch received exactly 1 week after ordering date (13th Aug 2019). Exceptionally fast service from Tony. Will def repeat in the future.

Drivers77

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
24/8/18
Whos Tony??

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk