• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My First Buying Experience with Tony...

Kerouac

Looking Around
30/1/14
Before placing my oder I corresponded with Tony and he was very responsive with regard to my questions and what to expect. I placed my order for a Rolex Daytona and a GMT II on July 2. July 9th he sent me photos of the completed watches. July 15th I received a tracking number, and today, July 22, the mailman delivered them. They look great as in the photos and after an hour removing all the protective tape I was trying them on. They of course had to be fitted to my wrist and the SS GMT II screws were easy to remove and take out a couple of links. The gold-plated Daytona had very tight screws that I had to have my watch guy downtown remove for me. He suggested that the coating from the gold-plating probably sealed them in. Something to think about for the factory. Otherwise a very satisfying experience and I highly recommend buying from Tony Feng and Asian7750.co! I will be buying more, Tony!

Rolex_040

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/7/19
Kerouac which daytona did you bought? Model and automatic maschine please, if its possible? :)

Kerouac

Looking Around
30/1/14
I bought the "solid 18K gold" Daytona with black dial. The screws are a little soft, so be careful when removing them. The stainless steel are not a problem.