• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Quality service from Tony

Machine1980

Horology Curious
21/2/19
I first made contact with Tony on the 17th May to buy my first rep. I enquired about the Noob YM 116622 grey dial and the JF oyster perpetual 114300 grey dial. Tony was fast to reply telling me only the YM was currently available, making my decision easy for me.
Being my first rep purchase Tony was helpful throughout the whole process. I sent payment via western union on 20th may so received 10% discount.
On the 23rd the QC pics were sent to me. I questioned the cyclops position as it seemed to be slightly miss aligned with the date window. I then swiftly received another picture which was perfect. I’m unsure if the crystal was slightly spun by tony or the original picture was at a funny angle. I then accepted the QC pics of the watch.
I then contacted Tony on 27th May to get the Tracking number.
Today 29th May my watch arrived, in perfect condition. I’m made up with it.
I will be using Tony again very soon for a 28mm DJ for my partner. I honestly couldn’t recommend Tony enough. As a first timer he made this so easy, super fast responses and patient with my probably daft first timer questions.

Sent from the RWI App

RandyC

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/4/19
where are you based? I am asking coz shipping didn’t take too long!

Ramycaspi

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/6/19
Stupid question, where can I find Tony, or his store front as looking to make a purchase?