• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tony is a top man

Indicass

Looking Around
24/3/19
Hi all , I was very uncertain when purchasing my first watch from tony , not because of anything Tony did just because transferring money to an unknown source , but tony put my mind at rest . He was always there answering questions nearly instantly.

One thing i would say is make sure you enter bank details correctly when sending money to China as one tiny mistake and they will hold the money for weeks , so every time I’m transferring to a different account with tony I send $10 first to make sure the money gets there .

the Rolex YM37 came and it’s flawless, I’ve a lot of genuine watches (got sick of over paying on the grey market and stupidly long waiting lists , so thought bollocks to this ) and I struggle to tell the difference even under a loop .

Ive just ordered my second Noob Batman with cloned movement will let you know my thoughts

i wont buy from anyone else now going forward , thanks Tony

Morgs

Horology Curious
5/5/19
Could I ask what the website is? The one in Tony's sticky is down. Please PM me if you'd prefer.

Machine1980

Horology Curious
21/2/19
Just type the website into your browser and you’re there.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: Morgs

Indicass

Looking Around
24/3/19
Hi all , I was very uncertain when purchasing my first watch from tony , not because of anything Tony did just because transferring money to an unknown source , but tony put my mind at rest . He was always there answering questions nearly instantly.

One thing i would say is make sure you enter bank details correctly when sending money to China as one tiny mistake and they will hold the money for weeks , so every time I’m transferring to a different account with tony I send $10 first to make sure the money gets there .

the Rolex YM37 came and it’s flawless, I’ve a lot of genuine watches (got sick of over paying on the grey market and stupidly long waiting lists , so thought bollocks to this ) and I struggle to tell the difference even under a loop .

Ive just ordered my second Noob Batman with cloned movement will let you know my thoughts

i wont buy from anyone else now going forward , thanks Tony

Watch came it’s brilliant, it came in under a week , on to the next one . “TONY ????”