• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My Asian7750 TD Review

Badseed

Horology Curious
11/2/19
I’ll make this as short as possible.

I found this forum in January and was surprised by how much info was available.
I expected the “replica” watch industry to be a little more discreet considering it’s legal ramifications, but I digress...
I read as much information as possible in a period of approximately 2 weeks.
Feeling like I was adequately informed to make a purchase I read TD reviews
Asian7750(Tony) had some of the best.
I reached out to Tony on 2/9 and he almost immediately responded with a link to his website.
I spent the next couple days exchanging emails with Tony about the watch o was interested in and how readily available it was.
Tony informed me that because of chines new year that their would be a delay in the process and it would be until 2/17 before he could get the watch.
I acknowledge the delay and made the WU payment on 2/12.
I emailed Tony on 2/18 inquiring if he had obtained my item yet. He indicated the factory would open the next day, but only GMT replica was available.
I emailed Tony on 2/23 to inquire if he could ship another item I had purchased (replica box set) before he obtained the watch.
He shipped the box set on 2/25 and emailed me tracking info.
I replied asking if he had obtained the watch I purchased yet. I didn’t receive a response until 2/27 where he informed me he was still unable to get the watch I had purchased from the factory. We discussed possibly switching to a different watch, but he told me that it would only be about 3 more days to get the one I wanted.
On 3/3 I emailed inquiring if he had gotten the watch yet. He said no and that noob was no longer available and I would need to switch to arf. We discussed the availability of arf and the price difference between the two and he offered a strap as accommodating for price difference. I accepted.
On 3/8 I emailed inquiring about QC of the arf. He responded with QC pics and I immediately responded asking for 3 additional photos. He replied that I’d have to wait for additional photos until the next day.
He emailed on 3/9 indicating that the original noob I had wanted was now available and did I still want it or arf.
I asked if I could compare the noob QC and arf QC. He said they do not allow comparisons!
We exchanged several emails regarding timeline and available of the original noob and I decided on the noob on 3/10
On 3/11 I emailed to inform Tony that the replica box had arrived. He replied with QC pics of the noob and I immediately asked for 3 additional photos. He replied with related photos and I immediately accepted the noob. He replied on 3/12 with the tracking info for the watch.
I emailed on 3/27 asking if he could check into shipping problems as the tracking info hadn’t updated since 3/18 and indicated that item was still in China.
He replied that shipping is safe until USA.
On 3/31 I emailed inquiring about shipping info again and asked what guarantee he offers if it’s lost or stolen during shipping.
We exchanged several email over the next few days regarding shipping delays and possible refund if item not delivered.
On 4/5 I pmd raddave on this forum for advice on how to address the delayed shipping and possibility of item lost in transit. He requested some documents and then replied that he’d personally reach out on my behalf.
On 4/21 raddave emailed Tony about the delays. On 4/22 the watch was delivered.

My point in sharing all the details is this...
For me I believe the process of buying a replica from another country took excruciating long!
I don’t believe that is the norm.
TD Tony responded to every one of my inquiries along the way. He was very respectful and professional in every exchange as was I.
I would definitely use him again!
I don’t think he had any control over how long this process can take.
The watch is beautiful in every way. He packaged it in such a way that it could have withstood a hurricane, and it looked like it had. The outer cardboard box was almost completely destroyed.
Here’s my watch
5D2E9153-7405-4D9F-9DF0-96DCB082F13E76ba98887dee9dc6.jpg

2C47C7DB-ED7C-4148-A98C-13A1D8D5B0CEe2464ea3dcabee4d.jpg

045B0686-05EE-4E76-AC0B-F01A14025FF0684f23792b1b7b07.jpg

Sent from the RWI App

Badseed

Horology Curious
11/2/19
I can’t stop looking at my wrist. Makes it difficult to drive walk etc...
1B7C0377-773E-4F37-9926-C352537A662701645173299a7adf.jpg

C2304B17-CE17-415B-B69E-B00E892C56A1a982a3112a6f3f97.jpg

0A6E3880-1EE6-43AE-9AE7-8A1DD2166D9B44d05b4f19e3fd28.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15
Looks great congratulations, first of many I imagine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Badseed

Horology Curious
11/2/19
Looks great congratulations, first of many I imagine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Without a doubt I am hooked!
I am blown away by the quality!
I had modest expectations about what I would receive. I paid(with WU discounts)
Less than $500 USD for what I perceive to be an almost 1-1 clone of a genuine submariner Rolex.
I work in an industry where many people have luxury watches. Genuine luxury watches!
I’ve done my homework and made side by side comparisons. The watch I received is amazing in every way!

Sent from the RWI App

pamlovaboriholly

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/6/19
Without a doubt I am hooked!
I am blown away by the quality!
I had modest expectations about what I would receive. I paid(with WU discounts)
Less than $500 USD for what I perceive to be an almost 1-1 clone of a genuine submariner Rolex.
I work in an industry where many people have luxury watches. Genuine luxury watches!
I’ve done my homework and made side by side comparisons. The watch I received is amazing in every way!

Sent from the RWI App

i took work in a biz where people where expensive watches. which sub did you get?