• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Purchase review - everything was great!

inbound

Horology Curious
15/4/15
First of all, let me just say thanks to all of those that have made this forum possible, posted thorough reviews of watches and the buying process and of course Tony at asian7750. I would never have sent so much money via WU if it we're not for all of you.

My review of the buying process

I browsed looking for the watch that I liked the best, then spent a few days reading this forum and just about any relevent review I could find. I finally narrowed it down to a noob v7 submariner so it was time to pick a dealer. I went to the TD section and started browsing purchase reviews. I finally chose Asian7750 due to their numerous excellent reviews, the fact that they send QC photos, and their other shipping policies.

Once I placed the order on the website I waited about a day, then sent Tony an email. He promptly responded even though it was the middle of the night for him. I don't see when he ever sleeps!

It took a couple more days for the QC pics to show up. I approved them. The watch looks excellent with a slightly off centered cyclops. (I'm aware of this and accepted because I am interested in learning how to fix this issue.) Tony said he would not ship until I approved. I approved and it was in the mail the next day!

This was shortly before Christmas, so it took a while for the package to start moving, but three weeks later I received a very well packaged watch and I am completely happy!

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

Acaicia

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
5/3/19
First of all, let me just say thanks to all of those that have made this forum possible, posted thorough reviews of watches and the buying process and of course Tony at asian7750. I would never have sent so much money via WU if it we're not for all of you.

My review of the buying process

I browsed looking for the watch that I liked the best, then spent a few days reading this forum and just about any relevent review I could find. I finally narrowed it down to a noob v7 submariner so it was time to pick a dealer. I went to the TD section and started browsing purchase reviews. I finally chose Asian7750 due to their numerous excellent reviews, the fact that they send QC photos, and their other shipping policies.

Once I placed the order on the website I waited about a day, then sent Tony an email. He promptly responded even though it was the middle of the night for him. I don't see when he ever sleeps!

It took a couple more days for the QC pics to show up. I approved them. The watch looks excellent with a slightly off centered cyclops. (I'm aware of this and accepted because I am interested in learning how to fix this issue.) Tony said he would not ship until I approved. I approved and it was in the mail the next day!

This was shortly before Christmas, so it took a while for the package to start moving, but three weeks later I received a very well packaged watch and I am completely happy!

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

I'm glad to hear about this! What is the condition of your watch thus far?