• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Placed first order with Tony

alteclansing1213

Looking Around
19/12/18
I have read the dealer reviews here before made a decision to place an order sub 3135 with Tony since he dad pretty good reviews here. I have paid with WU on Dec 20, 2018 after several emails with Tony. He responded quite fast. But yesterday, after I asked when the order can be shipped, he told me Noob sent him the wrong watch and parts of the one I ordered, CAL 3135, were seized by police and it will take more than one week to get the item I ordered. I'm not sure if any other buyers from Tony ever had a similar experience. This is the first purchase of rep online. I have to wait now and hope everything goes well. I will update the progress later.

Acaicia

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
5/3/19
I have read the dealer reviews here before made a decision to place an order sub 3135 with Tony since he dad pretty good reviews here. I have paid with WU on Dec 20, 2018 after several emails with Tony. He responded quite fast. But yesterday, after I asked when the order can be shipped, he told me Noob sent him the wrong watch and parts of the one I ordered, CAL 3135, were seized by police and it will take more than one week to get the item I ordered. I'm not sure if any other buyers from Tony ever had a similar experience. This is the first purchase of rep online. I have to wait now and hope everything goes well. I will update the progress later.

That is odd. I haven't heard this happening to anyone else and may be just a mistake. Any updates?