• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A great experience in every way

obamayomama

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/3/18
After doing some research around these forums I wanted to buy a good quality rep of a black submariner but felt confused and overwhelmed by all the possible options and abbreviations. Most of the usual popular top offerings looked pretty good to me in the online photos and I just could not decide on one specific item / watch.

I emailed Tony on July 11 asking for his recommendation in selecting a particular model and he replied within an hour and a half with a couple of different options, which was exactly what I needed. I picked his first choice, and ARF 904L Sub, and ordered it with the 10% discount by paying via Western Union. Next day, Tony provided clear photos for QC purposes, I thought the watch looked great, and I felt comfortable dealing with Tony and sending a money to a random person in China. This morning (July 17) my watch arrived - only 6 days since my first email! This turn around time seems incredible to me considering the overall geography of me being in Canada and him in China along with different time zones etc. I had a tracking number and noticed the package passed customs in two minutes, which just confirmed in my mind that I am dealing with a knowledgeable professional who handled this sort of a thing many times in the past and knows how to fill out forms correctly.

The watch looks and feels great, the packing was done proper, and pretty much every aspect of the transaction was handled at a very professional level.
I just need to find a place to re-size it by removing a couple of links before taking photos. I do have QC photos if anyone is interested.

I highly recommend Tony as a quality trusted dealer and would gladly deal with him again in the future.

Happy ticking, everyone!

Fjo

Horology Curious
16/7/18
Congratulations on the successful transaction man. Still having doubts and contemplating on whether should I take the plunge and transfer my money to like what u said a random dude in China.

CyborgCNC

25/6/18
Then do not....but you will not find a BETTER person to deal with, than Tony. Like obamayomama said, he is a true professional, and I will deal with him over and over again. I purched a Carbon Big Bang from him a few weeks back, and I could not be happier with his service, and the quality of the product!

obamayomama

7/3/18
Understand that Tony handled many deals successfully in order to build up reputation as a Trusted Dealer over time, so it would make absolutely zero sense for him to destroy his solid reputation over one deal. At least that's how I thought of it in order to feel comfortable with the concept of sending the money to an unknown person in China. Hope that helps.

ImageHunter

Known Member
30/5/18
Congratulations on the successful transaction man. Still having doubts and contemplating on whether should I take the plunge and transfer my money to like what u said a random dude in China.

He's NOT some random dude. You have a whole community of people here that know him, respect him and deal with him every day. Like any TD in this forum, he has proved himself time and time again. (see what I did there)

obamayomama

7/3/18
To clarify, the random person I was referring to was the Western Union contact, which is the person I was technically sending money to, not Tony.

Fernz

23/5/18
Just took the plunge and ordered a Noob V9 sub a2836. When you place an order on asian7750.co does it take a while to get an confirmation email?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

obamayomama

7/3/18
I am not sure, I emailed Tony directly and arranged a Western Union transfer, do didn't go through the website directly. I think they take 24 hours to process the credit card payment. Email Tony with any questions you have, he is pretty good at replying.

Reactions: Fernz

obamayomama

7/3/18
Just finished another transaction with Tony and everything was once again awesome. I became interested in the No Date Sub, checked the website, and it looked like the Noob V7 with A2836 movement was the way to go. I emailed Tony asking to confirm if this is the best 114060 rep available and he got back to me saying that actually a V8 is now available, same price. This moment right here really impressed me because he could have easily just sold me a V7 and been done with it, but he offered a better item and didn't even try to get a few extra bucks, which he easily could have in this case.

I sent payment and waited few days to receive QC pics, the watch looked good, so I GL'd it on Saturday. Today, Wednesday morning, I receive my new watch, which still seems like an incredibly quick shipping time.

Tony is a highly recommended Trusted Dealer in my book.

New 2 the game

Looking Around
18/9/18
Hi everyone newbie here. Just wanted to thank you for creating this wonderful site. This Tony guy seem legit. Can anyone send me a link thank you

Acaicia

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
5/3/19
Just took the plunge and ordered a Noob V9 sub a2836. When you place an order on asian7750.co does it take a while to get an confirmation email?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

I know it's been a whole since this post, but I'd email him immediately after you checkout with the order number and your method of payment. He won't email you unless you email him.