• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Trusted replica site

gavmeister

I'm Pretty Popular
27/5/16
You're kidding...right????

You posted the same question and got answers in the chat box?

Look here
|
|
|
|
|
|
\/

chr1s60

Renowned Member
4/6/17
Are you serious? There is an entire section of the site called TRUSTED DEALERS.

TitleistRolex

Renowned Member
8/12/15
CONUS
I think people who post shit like this just need ban stick. Or some how make it mandatory for them to read certain threads prior to gaining full forum access? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

crusader01

30/4/17
I'm still a noob to all this stuff, not my time on this planet. Lol. But honestly, this is a lazy post. You have to make some effort and then ask for assistance. Hopefully lesson learned. Cheers,

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Where do you all Buy your watches from i need some Trusted sites!
Dude you were given a link in the Chat box and yet you still posted this I should toss you out the door

sent from my franken Samsung v6 edge plus

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
OP, there is a special section where you can know the answer, but so far it's not visible for you as you are a newbie.
Just lurk for "RWI Gold Membership".

jdocburns

Horology Curious
30/8/14
Long Beach, Ca
Amazing, absolutely amazing!!! Are you Serious, You got to be kidding. Are you kidding?. And one kiddie going crazy wanting the guy banned! What kind of lives do you runts have? You could've used half the energy and just answered his question! I have looked at the TD Page and I see many people talking about their experiences but there are not but 1 out 10 pages where you could just click on a web site of thez TD's. You kiddies who sit there day after day after day just waiting for someone you can berate. Lonely scared insecure bigmouth mental midgets. I haven't seen too many of you great veterans of this site being helpful at all. Where are the MODS or are you all afraid to tell these kiddies to treat people fairly with respect and dignity. What's it say about you crybaby kiddies and wanna be bullies that mostly all you care about is building post count. That's no a badge of honor. It shows how lonely scared insecure you people are. Take a lesson from the UMGF, The Unofficial Martin Guitar Forum. They (We) treat so called newbies will the help they need. You idiots don't if someone is disabled or not as familiar with the internet like you kids. Instead of so much negative replies to anyone asking for help, no matter how ridiculous or dumb or stupid you may think a question is, just help them. I wish some of you crybaby bullies would've walked into my martial arts studio on fight night. You come in asking stupid questions and behaving like some one who made no effort to find out what they were walking in to we would've gladly answered every single question he/she had. We might have even introduced them to the "Students" and we would've made them feel very welcome to try it for free for 30 days. No matter if it a man or woman who may have just retired, A parent with their kids, some tough guy who wanted to learn to kick some ones ass. They were the ones who usually became great teachers and who were the most peaceful helping person there. Life is too short to be so scared and insecure and rude. Good Health & Good Music.

Reactions: PINZ

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
Troll much?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Amazing, absolutely amazing!!! Are you Serious, You got to be kidding. Are you kidding?. And one kiddie going crazy wanting the guy banned! . . . bla bla . . . bla bla

Why? Because he posted "Where are the trusted dealers?" in one of said dealers sections, that's why! Now, please desist from the insults to members, one would have thought a Sensei would have just a little more decorum. Thankfully mine does.

Reactions: leo6929