Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Ruby, Ruby, Ruby! Perfect Ladies Cartier in FOUR days

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ruby, Ruby, Ruby! Perfect Ladies Cartier in FOUR days

I've now purchased about 2 dozen reps, but this was my first from Ruby, a Cartier Ladies Tank Americaine for my wife. I just received it and compared the size and detailing to the gen on the Cartier Web site and a couple of Cartier gen dealers on the Web. Ruby's rep is as close to perfect as a rep can get. The materials, detailing, workmanship and overall appearance and quality are superb. And for $99 with EMS. The gens, even the solid gold versions of this watch selling for $18,000 are, like the rep, quartz movements, albeit "Swiss Quartz". The whole transaction with Ruby was a pleaure: Fast, courteous, informative responses, even a photo of the actual watch she was sending prior to shipping. And from China to Portland, OR in 4 days with enough protective wrapping that it took almost 10 minutes to unravel. I've acquired over 2 dozen reps from our various experts, and none was any better, no transaction more flawless than this one with Ruby. She deserves all the accolades she gets. My 2-megapixel camera would demean this fine watch, so I'm tacking on Ruby's link for viewing.

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=33707

I am so happy to read how fabulous this watch is in person. I just ordered this watch from Ruby a few days ago. It is my first rep watch and my first transaction with Ruby. So far, the experience has been great, as Ruby has been very good at communicating with me about the purchase. Now I am even more excited to receive this watch after reading this post. Thanks!

Comment

You made a wise choice for your first rep purchase. I think your wife will be thrilled with it. The watch just has the look and feel of a quality piece. If you want to get a nice red Cartier box, so it looks like the total real deal, go to http://www.silix-prime (Jay and Angel are among our most reliable experts) and click on "Box" in the lost along the left hand margin: $20 plus shipping.

Comment

I've been searching around for a watch to give my wife to get her a little more interested in the rep hobby and this looks perfect. It's elegant, understated and comes from a great source.

Comment

You can't go wrong with buying from Ruby folks,i say that alot.... 8)

Comment

Forgive my ignorance, but how do I contact Ruby to order this watch? I do not see contact info under TDs

Comment

Hi, can someone please let me know how I can contact ruby and/or what the website is?
              Been looking for a cartier americaine for a long time and havent found one yet.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by fiznik View Post
                Forgive my ignorance, but how do I contact Ruby to order this watch? I do not see contact info under TDs
                This thread dates from 2007 . In the summer 2009 Ruby became Rudy and moved to Sacramento CA to live his dream - open a dogs hair styling salon.

Vintage Rolex Builds: http://s1341.photobucket.com/user/tripdog/library/

Comment

Still for sale?

[Link] The Truth About our Reps...

Comment

Working...
                  X