Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

JF/ARF 2019 Novelties and Insights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drew01 View Post
    hello Angus, do you know if JF are working on a 15202 V2? A lot of people are ready to pull the trigger as soon as a new version with minor improvement will come out (Smaller Center Pinion, better date wheel, slightly better printing)
    Thanks!
    I am also interested in this!

Comment

Originally posted by Drew01 View Post
      hello Angus, do you know if JF are working on a 15202 V2? A lot of people are ready to pull the trigger as soon as a new version with minor improvement will come out (Smaller Center Pinion, better date wheel, slightly better printing)
      Thanks!
      Same same!

Comment

When will ARF come out with a Jubilee bracelet for the Dayjust 41's just released?

Comment

I like the Illusion RWI is the Headquater and main reason of the replica industry. And if we say „hey, that DW is too bold - fix that“ ARF says „oh your right, we‘ll fix that“ ....
          A watchfactory tryin theyre best to make us picky bastards satisfied everytime a new Version or Movement is released i‘m think about this...until you realize that DW is still bold, bolder than before...that Clone Movement is the same game with the fire as before....

Putting gen parts in it....modding and reparing it...Shit, that’s the reason i love that Hobby! To make it perfect in the way it makes me satisfied...

What would we do if there is a real 1:1, 100% perfect Replica? No need for modding, or building frankensteins...no watchmaker needed, no problems, no discussion .. No RWI ..

So thanks ARF and Co. making those perfect imperfect reps.

Comment

Guys, do not expect new releases this month. In few weeks is the CNY,so everything new will be after

Comment

puretime can you please confirm that JF is working on reppin this beauty?

Comment

puretime is there any chance that the old style submariner JF16610 will get the SH3135-V2? And it would be nice if they fixed the crown guards on the v3. The v2 was really good, and then they made the crown guards too small on the v3. A new V4 of the 16610 with updated 3135-V2 would be a big seller.

Comment

Originally posted by bent98 View Post
                  When will ARF come out with a Jubilee bracelet for the Dayjust 41's just released?
                  They will never. They will laugh their asses off while watching you wither with wait...

Comment

Any chance of ARF Submariner 114060 Black Ceramic No Date SH3130 V3J coming out? Longing for 904 steel on this piece..

Comment

Originally posted by jxnnybxy View Post
                      Any chance of ARF Submariner 114060 Black Ceramic No Date SH3130 V3J coming out? Longing for 904 steel on this piece..
                      He said no before, but I keep my fingers crossed!

Comment

The ARF DJ41 needs a jubilee bracelet and a better date font. Tell the maker to make it happen.

Comment

puretime Hi, is JF planning to fix the wrong "Audemars PiguBt" print on the movement of the 15400 in the next version?

Comment

Waiting for DJ 41mm 904L jubilee! Please make it happen. Fingers crossed!

Comment

Originally posted by Fab87pz View Post
                              puretime Hi, is JF planning to fix the wrong "Audemars PiguBt" print on the movement of the 15400 in the next version?
                              They don’t all have this issue, check your qc properly

Comment

Originally posted by red1 View Post

They don’t all have this issue, check your qc properly
                                Thanks for the info mate

Comment

Working...
                                X