Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

JF/ARF 2019 Novelties and Insights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    JF/ARF 2019 Novelties and Insights

    This thread continues the JF 2017 Novelties and Insights, thanks guys

    #2
    Originally posted by puretime View Post
    This thread continues the JF 2017 Novelties and Insights, thanks guys
    Now we are talking... hehehe


    Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

    Comment


      #3
      Ok I begin.
      We want (or at least I want) an updated 15450 as nice as v3/v4 15400, please.

      Moreover, I wish JF made a Pepsi gmt 16710 of the same quality of their sub 16610.
      Last edited by begud; 22-11-18, 21:40.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by begud View Post
        Ok I begin.
        We want (or at least I want) an updated 15450 as nice as v3/v4 15400, please.

        Moreover, I wish JF made a Pepsi gmt 16710 of the same quality off their sub 16610.
        Yes please!!!

        Comment


          #5
          Ap 26470ST.OO.A027CA.01 Instant Buy


          Sent from the RWI mobile app

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by begud View Post
            Ok I begin.
            We want (or at least I want) an updated 15450 as nice as v3/v4 15400, please.

            Moreover, I wish JF made a Pepsi gmt 16710 of the same quality of their sub 16610.
            They will update once they run out a batch, the 15400 is updating so fast because they are selling fast

            Originally posted by Trdso View Post
            Ap 26470ST.OO.A027CA.01 Instant Buy


            Sent from the RWI mobile app
            Wow how did you manage to remember the model number? Please include an image next time

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by puretime View Post

              They will update once they run out a batch, the 15400 is updating so fast because they are selling fast



              Wow how did you manage to remember the model number? Please include an image next time
              So when they gonna get to gen thickness?

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by puretime View Post

                They will update once they run out a batch, the 15400 is updating so fast because they are selling fast



                Wow how did you manage to remember the model number? Please include an image next time
                A man with a watch knows what time it is. A man with two watches is never sure !

                Comment


                  #9
                  Arf 116710?

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by VMSG View Post
                    So when they gonna get to gen thickness?
                    This!

                    If AP15400 gets a same thickness as gen and without any serious issues,
                    I will buy all four colors.

                    I assume many customers are just waiting for the day.


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                      #11
                      @Puretime

                      Angus, we hope to see an improved printing on the 15400. That’s all it needs to become close in being a super rep. A little bit more boldness to the printing of the words and lines should do the trick


                      Sent from my iPhone using RWI

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by VMSG View Post
                        So when they gonna get to gen thickness?
                        The rep is only 1mm thicker I think? It is very hard to notice already. But it is limited to the movement. When they have the 3120 clone done, it is the day.

                        Originally posted by cassapanca View Post
                        Arf 116710?
                        After CNY

                        Originally posted by vcappp View Post

                        This!

                        If AP15400 gets a same thickness as gen and without any serious issues,
                        I will buy all four colors.

                        I assume many customers are just waiting for the day.


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Maybe one day, when the 3120 clone is released.

                        Originally posted by micomp3 View Post
                        @Puretime

                        Angus, we hope to see an improved printing on the 15400. That’s all it needs to become close in being a super rep. A little bit more boldness to the printing of the words and lines should do the trick


                        Sent from my iPhone using RWI
                        Sure, they already know about this.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by puretime View Post

                          The rep is only 1mm thicker I think? It is very hard to notice already. But it is limited to the movement. When they have the 3120 clone done, it is the day.



                          After CNY



                          Maybe one day, when the 3120 clone is released.



                          Sure, they already know about this.
                          ZF managed to get to 8.5mm using the same movement, with deco plate, that JF uses on their Royal Oak 15400 so 9.8mm should be more than feasible!

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by puretime View Post

                            They will update once they run out a batch, the 15400 is updating so fast because they are selling fast



                            Wow how did you manage to remember the model number? Please include an image next time
                            Hahaha yes true.

                            https://www.google.de/search?q=ap+na...uo04ekHKBLvGhM



                            Sent from the RWI mobile app

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by puretime View Post





                              Wow how did you manage to remember the model number? Please include an image next time
                              Hahah yes
                              https://www.google.de/search?q=ap+na...uo04ekHKBLvGhM



                              Sent from the RWI mobile app

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X