Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.

Please Welcome Three New Dealers to RWI! - CLICK HERE
See more
See less

Custom Order - AP ROO Sincere Tantalum Edition from JF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I have ordered. I have a vested interest here and do not want obvious inaccuracies propagated.

    Comment


      Originally posted by pilworx, post: 3838168, member: 15706
      I have ordered. I have a vested interest here and do not want obvious inaccuracies propagated.
      It was not for you, my friend

      Comment


        Comment


          Any news ??

          Comment


            Originally posted by elhajeri View Post
            Any news ??
            On hols over there now. Probably after CNY finishes. Puretime have minimal staff until 23rd Feb.

            Comment


              Do we think this will happen , I have tried to contact them about my order and there’s no positive response , does anyone have a direct update from the organiser “ Angus “ ?


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

              Comment


                Relax, it’s coming after CNY.




                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                Comment


                  Originally posted by TheDonSL
                  Relax, it’s coming after CNY.




                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Thanks for the confidence ... however I do have to ask you ... exactly how you know the timeline , still seems a bit vague given the last response from “Angus “ on here he stated to a member it would be before Christmas !

                  So if you could offer some substance to your comment it would greatly appreciated .

                  Ta


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                    TheDonSL : sounds promising. Do you have more details? Are we talking right after CNY, a little later (summer) or even later this year?

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Powerreserve
                      TheDonSL : sounds promising. Do you have more details? Are we talking right after CNY, a little later (summer) or even later this year?
                      If I had to guess, I would say May/June, hopefully earlier. We should hear from Angus after CNY around 2/28 hopefully and now that RWI is back!




                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by TheDonSL View Post

                        If I had to guess, I would say May/June, hopefully earlier. We should hear from Angus after CNY around 2/28 hopefully and now that RWI is back!




                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Looks promising
                        <script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/43d0d1ff/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script>

                        Comment


                          Need to have confidence in Augus to deliver this...
                          Patience is the way to go
                          My Rep Collection:

                          IWC Big Pilot
                          Panerai 605, 390, 372, 312, 243, 127, 111, 087
                          Audemars Piguet ROO Diver, Sebastien Buemi, Navy, Panda & Volcano



                          Comment


                            The main dial color contrast to the tachy..... hmmmmm....:
                            Interested in getting some spoilt movements or spoilt 42mm AP ROO, as well as parts. Hit me up if you are letting go.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by pm-guy
                              Need to have confidence in Augus to deliver this...
                              Patience is the way to go
                              I contacted them a few days ago to ask about a deposit refund and they said they didn’t have a record of the deposit even though I supplied the pp reference number and order number , as was the preference of “ Angus “ at he time of order ... now surely that’s a worry !




                              Rgds
                              Rob

                              Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                                robbieminty
                                ​​​​​​​Luckily for you, Angus made post #645 in this thread You are on the PAID list.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X