• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Searching for a 1:1 trusted bag dealer

rumpeltier

Horology Curious
31/8/20
Germany
Dear community,

i love watches and my wife love bags. can someone recommend a trusted dealer who 1:1 reps sells?

best wishes from germany

voliviavv24

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/2/21

Last edited by a moderator:

brokechris

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/12/16
Hi! I did quite a bit of research about rep bags, it really depends what you are looking for. Some of the high-end ones can pass for gen. Look at Symode ($1000-1400) for Hermes and 187 or GF for Chanel ($600) reps. Lots of ladies do reviews their and the concensus is that they are pretty damn close to 1:1.

Lagunax

I'm Pretty Popular
18/4/15
CONUS
Hi! I did quite a bit of research about rep bags, it really depends what you are looking for. Some of the high-end ones can pass for gen. Look at Symode ($1000-1400) for Hermes and 187 or GF for Chanel ($600) reps. Lots of ladies do reviews their and the concensus is that they are pretty damn close to 1:1.

Could you PM the links above?

I could care less but a buddy is looking for his girl.

Thanks bro.

Wtumaneix

Banned
15/7/21

Last edited by a moderator:

brokechris

13/12/16
Could you PM the links above?

I could care less but a buddy is looking for his girl.

Thanks bro.

Sorry late reply! You have to PM one of the trusted sellers on the RepLadies reddit. They have a list. Each one specializes in different things. You basically add them on WeChat and send them money through PayPal thats it.

HerbD

Banned
14/7/22
Pie County
Perfectkickznews.ru

Pretty good for Rep clothes and seen many bags on there ^

Reactions: Paradox01

Nutsandbolts

5/7/15
Rep ladies is closed and Luxrep seems inaccessible. Any other trusted sellers for an LV?

Nutsandbolts

5/7/15
Check out /r/wagoonladies on Reddit. Lots of reviews with links or phone numbers.
Will give it a go, thanks. So many sellers and bait and switch common so seems a crapshoot on quality.

Nutsandbolts

5/7/15
Trying an LV for the wife with Alisa. Rather similar to the watch scene, just more leather but same moaning about a clasp error haha.

Cigar_Guy97

Supporter
Certified
3/8/23
USA
Found this old thread, has anyone tried finer labels? trusty time had a section on their website in collaboration with them. Just curious