• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Which watch box/case do you use?

Tcc13c

Known Member
9/6/19
I am looking for some recommendations for watch storage. If you guys don't mind sharing what watch case/box/organizer you use I would appreciate it. And if you include any pictures that would be even better! :D

altspacen

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/1/17
I have a display box I got from Home Goods last year. He’s a nice plaid pattern to it. Reminds me of the 50’s. But I also have a four watch winder box from Versa I got from amazon several months ago. No issues even with the heavy AP watches on the winder.

Tcc13c

Known Member
9/6/19
I have a display box I got from Home Goods last year. He’s a nice plaid pattern to it. Reminds me of the 50’s. But I also have a four watch winder box from Versa I got from amazon several months ago. No issues even with the heavy AP watches on the winder.

Mind posting pictures?

lianhuafoju

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/7/19
using a rollie green box bought in guangzhou 2 years ago , served me well with my watch lol. Not keen in watch boxes though

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
Look at Bosphorus Leather. They are in Turkey and make some of the finest cases. I have several of them and recently sent them a German leather briefcase they are converting to a watch holder like the ones on their website.

https://www.bosphorusleather.com

They are having a 20% off Christmas sale as well!