• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Replica Clothing

Froesaker

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/4/18
Hello everyone, does someone know where to buy 1:1 replica clothing?:)

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
I’ve bought replica jerseys several times. The only problem with replica clothing is the size is for Asians. So XL is more like L for US/EU or L is M for US/EU.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

codestein

Looking Around
10/2/19
do you have a website?
where do I find your contacts?

Yeah I was referring to the subreddit. If you haven't checked it out already, you should. You'll find all the guides and step by step info you need to get into clothing reps. It's a very helpful community and you'll find awesome reps.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
I haven't come across a decent clothing website since Watch Eden went out of clothing years ago.

codestein

Looking Around
10/2/19
I haven't come across a decent clothing website since Watch Eden went out of clothing years ago.

Decent clothing website? More often than not, you're gonna come across some idiot who has bought from Taobao and is trying to add $100 to the price and make some profit. Forget about websites. Go to r/fashionreps and go through the guides at the top of the sub for a good idea on what to do. I've bought a ton of rep clothing from Taobao (by the way, do NOT order from Taobao without reading the guide on r/fashionreps) and I'm 150% satisfied.

But if you insist on a website then go to cnfashionbuy.net.

P.S. I'm a complete noob to rep watches and have been reading a lot of threads on here trying to have an idea before my first purchase so it's kinda refreshing seeing that a lot of people on this forum are noobs to rep clothing lol. Glad I could contribute somehow.

PAC

Known Member
1/12/18
Hello everyone, does someone know where to buy 1:1 replica clothing?:)

Watchfinder under the trusted dealers on the main page of this forum. Mostly has bags and scarfs but if send him a picture he can tell you if he can get it

Reactions: rclebalez