Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Replica Clothing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replica Clothing

Hello everyone, does someone know where to buy 1:1 replica clothing?

Yes

Comment

Originally posted by Thatwatchguy View Post
      Yes
      Maybe you can tell us the site or help with another information

Comment

Yes that would make me wery happy!

Comment

I’ve bought replica jerseys several times. The only problem with replica clothing is the size is for Asians. So XL is more like L for US/EU or L is M for US/EU.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI
          https://secure-ds.serving-sys.com/Bu...tch/index.html

Comment

yep I once tried to buy replica shoes but my size doesnt exist in asia...

Comment

But from where? Who has the best replicas?

Comment

Originally posted by Froesaker View Post
                But from where? Who has the best replicas?
                You can try Lucy from Truetime or MrTimeZone or Watchfinder.

Sent from the RWI mobile app
                https://secure-ds.serving-sys.com/Bu...tch/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by Deathminder View Post
                  yep I once tried to buy replica shoes but my size doesnt exist in asia...
                  Same here....

Comment

Originally posted by Froesaker View Post
                    Hello everyone, does someone know where to buy 1:1 replica clothing?
                    r/fashionreps is all you need. Thank me later.

Comment

Originally posted by codestein View Post

r/fashionreps is all you need. Thank me later.
                      do you have a website?
                      where do I find your contacts?

Comment

Originally posted by andry89 View Post

do you have a website?
                        He’s referring to https://www.reddit.com/r/FashionReps...medium=ios_app

Comment

Originally posted by andry89 View Post

do you have a website?
                          Yeah I was referring to the subreddit. If you haven't checked it out already, you should. You'll find all the guides and step by step info you need to get into clothing reps. It's a very helpful community and you'll find awesome reps.

Comment

I haven't come across a decent clothing website since Watch Eden went out of clothing years ago.

************************************************** ********
                            People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
                            ************************************************** *************
                            hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
                            ************************************************** ********
                            When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

Originally posted by trailboss99 View Post
                              I haven't come across a decent clothing website since Watch Eden went out of clothing years ago.
                              Decent clothing website? More often than not, you're gonna come across some idiot who has bought from Taobao and is trying to add $100 to the price and make some profit. Forget about websites. Go to r/fashionreps and go through the guides at the top of the sub for a good idea on what to do. I've bought a ton of rep clothing from Taobao (by the way, do NOT order from Taobao without reading the guide on r/fashionreps) and I'm 150% satisfied.

But if you insist on a website then go to cnfashionbuy.net.

P.S. I'm a complete noob to rep watches and have been reading a lot of threads on here trying to have an idea before my first purchase so it's kinda refreshing seeing that a lot of people on this forum are noobs to rep clothing lol. Glad I could contribute somehow.

Comment

Working...
                              X