• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vertu Phone

G241

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/6/17
Hey everyone!

i was wondering if someone could point me to the right direction.

Is there a TD or well-known site for getting vertu reps?

Thanks!
Im sure that someone might know something regarding vertu reps.

G241

7/6/17
There’s a few on dh gate

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Thanks for the reply.

By browsing DHgate I was able to find some interesting listings but they go for price of around US $890.63 which if you have a look on other topics, people suggest to avoid such reps.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
The worst phone ever I mean the rep one the battery die after 1 month ,very low quality, the company shutdown, but now they promise to come back with new factory in Paris with new Turkey owner , there’s 3 makers in Shenzhen China first maker supposed the best one fake leathers fake crystal fake software fake titanium I advise buying iPhone with croco customizing and gold

Sent from my iPad using RWI

Seamusflood

I'm Pretty Popular
29/8/16
The worst phone ever I mean the rep one the battery die after 1 month ,very low quality, the company shutdown, but now they promise to come back with new factory in Paris with new Turkey owner , there’s 3 makers in Shenzhen China first maker supposed the best one fake leathers fake crystal fake software fake titanium I advise buying iPhone with croco customizing and gold

Sent from my iPad using RWI

Are you talking about signature touch?
The Geniune Vertu company was due for a buy out as you say buy thus chap but it never happened and then the folded.

Which website did you get yours from?

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: joeyc

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Check Twitter and instgram vertu they promise come back after 2018 new year, about Rep vertu I didn’t recommend it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G241

7/6/17
I’ve seen some YouTube videos that showcase reps of vertu but none of them provide a link to a decent (or reliable) website. That’s why I started the topic.

Not to compare gens with reps (which I’m pretty sure that someone will know a place to get 1:1) but to get to know any reliable sources.

G241

7/6/17
Excuse the double post but my phone went haywire. What I wanted to say is that recently daytona4me mentioned on a similar topic that you can get reps for a lower price in a decent quality.

Moreover, I don’t think I’d purchase from a site that I’ve never heard of and don’t have recommendations from existing users / buyers of the items sold there.

AgentPena

Supporter
28/3/18
South East Asia
Has anyone bought from luxuryvertu before? They look pretty decent, the vertu signature looks very promising. However I'm not sure how reliable it is, whether will it lag or not or whether it's able to download apps and run like a decent android phone?

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Has anyone bought from luxuryvertu before? They look pretty decent, the vertu signature looks very promising. However I'm not sure how reliable it is, whether will it lag or not or whether it's able to download apps and run like a decent android phone?

I advise u don’t buy any Rep vertu the company down+ very cheap quality material no Gen leather no exotic crystals bad , you cannot update old version android the android version still with until don Die , battery not working for three hours + they sell it near 900$ , save ur money and buy super Rep

Sent from the RWI App

AgentPena

Supporter
28/3/18
South East Asia
I advise u don’t buy any Rep vertu the company down+ very cheap quality material no Gen leather no exotic crystals bad , you cannot update old version android the android version still with until don Die , battery not working for three hours + they sell it near 900$ , save ur money and buy super Rep

Sent from the RWI App

Great advice mate

Alla1

Horology Curious
4/11/21
Hi! Who knows reliable stores, buy Vertu.
I studied the topic, in fact everything in China is going
or are there any options?