• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hermès Belt 32mm - 2017 - Gen/Rep Comparison

PaneraiCC

Superfranken collector
Patron
Certified
29/1/19
Conus
Very nice review. I myself also look for a good quality TD for the belt. Thanks

Hassrehm

Looking Around
24/8/17
Where can i ordet this rep? amazing comparison

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

thejulien

Looking Around
6/1/20
Great review from OP. Would really appreciate if someone could also Pm me a TD for this.

Thanks

Elno38

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
30/7/19
EU
Could anybody please send me the TD who offers this pretty piece of belt?
thank you

DC69

Patron
31/12/20
And now for something completely different:

These are mine. 8€ a piece from Wish. No fancy packaging, bag or paperwork, they came as is on a plastic bubble-wrap envelope, but I don't need any of that anyway. Let's face it, the only part I'm wearing is the belt, why would I want a fake shopping bag and warranty card? The curvature is not the same. No laser engraving. I'm too lazy to go get my precision scale but I imagine them to be a lot lighter considering the fact that it seems to have a lot less material than the OP's belt. But shit, it was 8€! Anyway if someone already has her hands on my belt or her face close enough to my junk to spot those details I'd say it's a moot point at that stage.

Plot twist one: I ordered them late November with one of those "get it before Christmas or get a full refund" clauses. It got delayed due to the holidays and on January 5 I got my refund with Wish's standard apology of "if it arrives you can keep it for free". They arrived January 7.

Plot twist two: The same vendor has just the leather straps, without buckle, on an assortment of colours for 2€ a piece. So for some 24€ (6€, really, since I got the refund) I have enough Hermes belts to match with almost any outfit.

Reactions: Daytona22

watchfreak2005

Known Member
22/7/07
EU
Sorry to all for late reply was a long time in hospital. The seller is no more longer active. The website and email is still death.
Best Greetings and all the best!