• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hermès Belt 32mm - 2017 - Gen/Rep Comparison

D

d4m.test

Hi.

It looks beautiful! Please could you send me the TD's details so that I may contact them too?

Many Thanks.

D

d4m.test

Do you know what else they have? I'd like a message with the deets if possible, thanks!

Sent from the RWI App

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Also, gen box the black border on the corners of the orange box feel like rubber to touch, and not just cardboard like the rep.

Also the tissue paper on the gen is creased and easily crumpled to touch, the rep is like a thick white paper.

Also the texture of the inside of the box on the gen.. That brown spiral feels very velvety. On the rep, a little velvety but quite bald, less furry haha.

Also, I used to pay just £38 for this rep quality for having a nice dealer. So they're making a huge profit for this being 200+ usd, omg!

And also if you bought black Togo leather with contrast white stitching (I've never seen that colour combo on a gen h belt)
What colour and leather did you pick for the other side please? Shiny black smooth box leather?
I love this stuff.
Thanks very much for sharing so beautifully.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI
You know your belts buddy, I'm new to the belt word can you pm recommend a good td cheers

thomthom

Looking Around
7/1/17
Great in-depth review! Thank you!

May I also ask you to PM me your trusted dealer? I'm new to the belt game and would appreciate your dealer advice :)

JAFO

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/13
I’ve been away for a while and just saw this review. Excellent work! I still have nightmares about these belts from back when I was a Supporting Vendor lol. I remember one time I got a shipment in from one of my suppliers and it had 15 belts in it, best quality buckle blah blah blah. They looked awesome. Except none of the belts were embossed - I almost had a friggin stroke. These belts were probably my best and fastest sellers.

Shylock Eins

3/2/16
Guys, may anyone please PM me the dealer also? Thanks a lot.

Zoni

Horology Curious
27/5/17
Pm me also please

Skickat från min iPhone med RWI

Shylock Eins

3/2/16
Hey guys,

Anyone knows how to contact the Dealer?

Thank you all!

Kooney

Horology Curious
7/8/18
Would love details of dealer too.

I know a few belt reps but their prices are way too high

RBB224

16/10/16
I've a few contacts selling LV, Hermes, Gucci, S.Ferragamo stuff, they have really accurate belts and really gen like. The Hermes buckle is bend in and the engraving is just Hermes and a small logo. It's not really 1:1 but very close, afterall it's just a rep.

vIU5N.jpg

2Kzjj.jpg

pI1aZ.jpg

Reactions: d3xophen

luca ross

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
23/9/17
Would love details of dealer too.
Can someone please PM me?
Thanks!

Rolexphreak

Horology Curious
16/11/18
Hi guys I know there are a lot of replies here but I would also like details of a TD for belts and leather goods

Sent from my iPhone using RWI