• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

LF: Rolex 16613 Champagne Serti X serial 1991 Guarantee

ntv

Horology Curious
18/2/22
Hi all, I’m new to the forum and I’m wondering if anyone knows where I can purchase an unpunched Rolex guarantee or pay someone to make 1 replica for our original two-tone Champagne Serti X serial 1991 paper. I’m from the Phillipines and I’m restoring my dads Rolex Serti as a gift for his bday. We lost most our stuff due to floods years back. I’ve slowly collected each lost piece from ebay, box, tags, and etc. we only have one Rolex, dad and I usually take turns using it. I’ll be returning it to him as he remembered it when he 1st got it, as a surprise and thank you for letting me use it for all these years. Hope someone could help.

ntv

Horology Curious
18/2/22
Hey hi. Thanks for the reply. Yeah, been taking care of the Serti, here in Singapore. Once the travel restrictions lift, hopefully my family can travel back and surprise dad. Then he can wear the watch again when we celebrate their wedding anniversary.

ntv

Horology Curious
18/2/22

Dad let me wear this during my first job interview and wedding. He’s 70 now and the anniversary is in Dec this year. I feel it should be back home. It took me almost a year to find 1991-1993 accessories.

I work in an engineering firm here in Singapore. If anyone could help out and be in a Skype call with me just to see the paperwork, I can wire $400 to $500. I can pay more than that coz the airfare is expensive
and I have to chip-in for the anniversary. Else, then thanks for reading, at least I tried.

ntv

Horology Curious
18/2/22
Typo: “can’t pay more than that” =)

WildString46

Known Member
9/1/20
Weast!
Hi all, I’m new to the forum and I’m wondering if anyone knows where I can purchase an unpunched Rolex guarantee or pay someone to make 1 replica for our original two-tone Champagne Serti X serial 1991 paper. I’m from the Phillipines and I’m restoring my dads Rolex Serti as a gift for his bday. We lost most our stuff due to floods years back. I’ve slowly collected each lost piece from ebay, box, tags, and etc. we only have one Rolex, dad and I usually take turns using it. I’ll be returning it to him as he remembered it when he 1st got it, as a surprise and thank you for letting me use it for all these years. Hope someone could help.

I'm afraid I don't have a clue who can make the vintage replica papers, but have you considered taking it back to Rolex for a service and letting them issue you a service card? It would be a more useful option rather than replica papers as it also signifies the watch is authentic.

BlueLineFarmer

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/21

Dad let me wear this during my first job interview and wedding. He’s 70 now and the anniversary is in Dec this year. I feel it should be back home. It took me almost a year to find 1991-1993 accessories.

I work in an engineering firm here in Singapore. If anyone could help out and be in a Skype call with me just to see the paperwork, I can wire $400 to $500. I can pay more than that coz the airfare is expensive
and I have to chip-in for the anniversary. Else, then thanks for reading, at least I tried.

Have you considered contacting the Rolex AD in Singapore.