• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A. Lange & Sohne Replica World

Asghar

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
27/10/19
a.-lange-sohne-logo.jpg

A. Lange & Sohne was founded in 1845 in Glashutte, Germany

My thoughts on the Lange Rep world:

I don't know what's with me a my recent obsession with Lange watches, but I have been scanning throughout all forums and TD sites for a nice affordable Lange watch.

The hunt has been quite disappointing. Langes in the watch rep world are quite the underdog classy wrist watch. Their reps for the most part are not very high quality. In fact, most of the ones I found (selling for around $80 to $200) are the exact same ones I see at canal street which go for $40 easily. I really regret not picking a Lange when I was still in chinatown. :lolcina:

Many of the Lange reps try to copy the famous Lange patented "large date" and the reps come out epic FAIL. It's said to say, but the reps don't even look close to what the date on the gens are. I've read that the rep world still have not developed a way to accurately rep the large date system on the Langes because of its complicated complications.
I think it's needless to say which of these is a rep/gen:

2009822349171.jpg

A-Lange-Sohne-Grand-1-Watch-5.jpg

So anyways, the best Lange replica I've seen so far is the Datograph. It's pretty much 99% like the gen with a price range of $290 - $320. I am hoping on getting one once I got the cash. Right now I just want a simple, but close-to-rep Lange, so at least i can have a classy watch to wear.

I'm looking for someone that has this, the A. Lange & Sohne Richard Lange:

alang_image.924931.jpg

It doesn't even look that hard to rep. Why is it so hard to find a good quality one!?

That's my 2 cents on my quest to find a suitable A. Lange & Sohne Watch!
:pirates::pirates:
Thanks for reading! Hope you can help!
You took the words right out of my mouth. I mean i would actually pay more if they made a great rep.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Brudi

Rolex Pro / AP Lover
Supporter
Certified
27/3/18
Germany
A Lange & Söhne Moonphase is anounced for this month
$148 on Trustytime

Also Saxonia MoonPhase for $268

Both with Asian 23J movement.

Reactions: rolexianer

pam63C

Supporter
Certified
12/2/23
Asia
Both cannot make it ...... the big date window is such a glaring fake not to mention others.

A gen Saxonia moonphase for your reference.

Brudi

Rolex Pro / AP Lover
Supporter
Certified
27/3/18
Germany
Probably true, but let's wait for the final photos once they are released.

Reaps

I'm Pretty Popular
25/9/22
Those are DHGate level replicas

To be honest the closest AL&S replicas are actually Glashutte gen or rep..

Panomatic Lunar...