• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A. Lange & Sohne Zeitwerk Striking Time Watch

AskMeAgain

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
18/2/11
Oh my oh my.

I have fallen in love with this brand. They will never make great reps of them and to be honest I am actually ok with this!

Some brands deserve to be so perfect its impossible to copy at a rep pricepoint.

This is just one I have fallen for big time, I just love the look of it.

uMEZP.jpg

XriFX.jpg

Lelouch

I'm Pretty Popular
18/8/11
I also have fallen in love with A. Lange & Sohne. Their watches are extremely classy. I have yet to get one because good quality Langes are quite expensive. The Zeitwerk is a dream come true, if it ever becomes a rep =) Maybe once Lange become a more popular brand

AskMeAgain

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
18/2/11
Dont think Lange will ever become more popular Lelouch> that will only happen when the brand becomes more popular itself and I cant see that happening anytime soon as they dont do "cheap" prestige watches like Rollex lol. Odd to say that i know but Lnge starts at 15,000 and climbs. The datagraph for instance is a 50 grand watch.

The only good thing about that is your unlikly to come accross many on the "wild" unless you work in a merchant bank etc :)