• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[BM factory] ALS DATOGRAPH UP/DOWN 405.035

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
down_under it’s on the way, should be with you soon! Enjoy your present

Rainbowkin IDK, saw it advertised today by some NTD and thought it was something new. I always remembered the “old” one having rather recessed big date and this one looked different to me. I am not following that much ALS as a rep brand so I don’t actually know much about it. Maybe some expert can clarify

Rainbowkin

Renowned Member
15/4/20
Geneve, China

Rainbowkin IDK, saw it advertised today by some NTD and thought it was something new. I always remembered the “old” one having rather recessed big date and this one looked different to me. I am not following that much ALS as a rep brand so I don’t actually know much about it. Maybe some expert can clarify

I have the old rep. It is in fact a really big and thick watch amid its obvious tells. If they bring the size and thickness down I might consider buying an updated version.

AlphaProt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
24/3/19
New Zealand

Love you bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FragileExpressHP

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/12/18
I have the old rep. It is in fact a really big and thick watch amid its obvious tells. If they bring the size and thickness down I might consider buying an updated version.

Yeah if they’d fix the subdial colors I think it’d be an easy buy for quite a lot of people.

Reactions: spacemanspiff

ksaander

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
29/4/10
EU
Come on just release alange 1815 chronograph - its basically just a little different dial and no date window, 39.5mm. Same small chrono windows position. Would be so much closer to gen.
92d866c71164cc4d8f612ef32fa0452d.jpg

Last edited:

kk169

Known Member
7/1/19
Come on just release alange 1815 chronograph - its basically just a little different dial and no date window, 39.5mm. Same small chrono windows position. Would be so much closer to gen.
92d866c71164cc4d8f612ef32fa0452d.jpg

Instant buy for me too! Love the RG with black dial...